The Band's All Here (1,823)

Featured Discussions

BandHead.org app is finally done

I know a lot of people been wanting a bandhead app for the longest, keeps from typing in bandhead each time you get on well I got the bandH…

Started by kennisLatest Reply

Miles College auditions

SERIOUS POST. Miles College is interested in you. And high school seniors or bandsmen in this group that are looking for a band scholarship…

Started by Ian BrownLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Things You Have To Know About Leptoslim Extract For Fat Loss

Muscle tissues just Leptoslim requireenough carbohydrates to fill the glycogen stores. If more sugars exist, it will get stored fat. Sugars…

Started by Frank Perkins

0 3 hours ago

IMPROVEMENTS FOR THE 2015 SEASON FOR THE SWAC & MEAC BANDS.

To me 2014 was an interesting year. I heard some good bands some average bands and bands I had questions about. With this being said what i…

Started by XMiller

10 5 hours ago
Reply by tony

Jason Ferruggia Muscle Gaining Secrets Review Gaining Muscles Fast Nutra Tosterone

Nutra Tosterone Medium-chain fat acids in coconut oil boost the body's metabolous rank and raise coefficient loss. They are disorganised do…

Started by Newman Gertrude

0 8 hours ago

IS THE ORIGINALITY DEAD.... I HOPE NOT

I WANT TO FIRST SAY TO ALL OF YOU INSTRUCTORS OUT THERE THAT ARE TEACHING BOX CADENCES AND BOX FEATURES...STOP.... REAL BOX CATS DON'T WANT…

Started by SKIP

16 on Tuesday
Reply by Lance

COME JOIN BLOCK BAND MUSIC AND PUBLISHING

Look how quickly the year has moved on... Seems like it was just yesterday we were talking about who was going to be the band of the season…

Started by Antoine

0 Dec 9

SWAC Championship 2014

Does anyone know the seating arrangement for the bands and who may be going out of the west? I know it's between SU and Gram...or is it too…

Started by Skeet

36 Dec 9
Reply by Prodigy

2014 Bayou Classic Attendance

Welcome back Bayou classic Bayou Classic : 57852 BOTB: 28691

Started by tony

18 Dec 6
Reply by I give life

Top 8 HBCU bands

In your on opinion rank the top 8 bands of this HBCU season. mine are: 1.SU 2.JSU 3.BCU 4.TNSU 5.TXSU 6.ALCORN 7.DEGA 8.MILES

Started by jay riley

31 Dec 6
Reply by altosax

SOD vs JUKEBOX REMATCH

SWAC CHAMPIOSHIP SU vs ALCORN How do yall think this battle is going to go?

Started by jay riley

8 Dec 6
Reply by Chris

Top 5

In your own opinion rank t he top 5 bands in the SWAC this season

Started by JayyCee

11 Dec 1
Reply by Mary Johnson

RSS

© 2014   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service