The Band's All Here (6,555)

Featured Discussions

Critique: SWAC Edition

2016 - 2017 season has gone and passed. It's approaching the summertime and I am very sure we have reviewed some of this past season. With…

Started by J_AAMULatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What More would you like to see from the HBCU Band Videographers?

We're in an era where the game has changed, Bands now have their own Media teams and they;re all doing great things. The Independent Media…

Started by Book

16 yesterday
Reply by 2k2 mello

WHAT'S NEW WITH BLOCK BAND? BLOCK BAND INTERNATIONAL

BLOCK BAND is determined to serve as many band directors and students as possible. With each arrangement and product delivery, we are stead…

Started by Block Band Guy

1 May 16
Reply by Book

Alcorn's SOD - Mask Off *Band Gymbouree in McComb*

1. I hated the tempo. Way slower than the actual song 2. I didn't know what it was just by listening to it 3. The arrangement didn't make s…

Started by 3rdWardTiger

24 May 16
Reply by hrocket

Critique: 2016 - 2017 MEAC Season

2016 - 2017 season has gone and passed. It's approaching the summertime and I am very sure we have reviewed some of this past season. With…

Started by J_AAMU

0 May 15

Critique: SWAC Edition

Started by J_AAMU

4 May 15
Reply by J_AAMU

Really Bethune Cookman???

http://www.essence.com/news/students-protest-bethune-cookman-graduation-betsy-devos http://www.hbcudigest.com/betsy-devos-is-bethune-cookm

Started by Captain_Falcon

2 May 11
Reply by Captain_Falcon

A few requests for the Oceans 2k17 season!

1. Can we get a Labor Day Classic BOTB this year? Both schools have had one with everyone but each other since 2010...its long overdue! 2.…

Started by Last_outlaw

28 May 9
Reply by 2k2 mello

Silver vs Gold Bands

Silver: TxSU Grambling Valley JSU Bama State AAMU Gold: PV SU UAPB Alcorn Which type of style do you prefer? The Silver bands have the cl…

Started by hrocket

33 May 5
Reply by hrocket

Inaugural Sonic "Boomtastic" Spring Jamboree

Inaugural Sonic "Boomtastic" Spring Jamboree Home | Inaugural Sonic "BOOMTASTIC" Spring Jamboree | Inaugural Sonic "Boomtastic" Spring Jamb…

Started by Travis T Rushing

4 May 1
Reply by Maestro1876

BAma State in Selma

I only posted this to watch the bruhs at the end playing primetime! Stingettes yall remind me of Hov in the rap game!! When I Grow Up @M…

Started by Master of Disguise

4 Apr 18
Reply by Horn henny

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service