The Band's All Here (6,525)

Featured Discussions

ATTN MEMBERS & MODERATORS: Help us prevent SPAM!!!

KiIt's pretty obvious that there's a spam issue on the site, therefore as a prevention method, we've cut off the standard member sign-up op…

Started by BookLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Swac bands

Any opinions or predictions on numbers or how you think this upcoming band season is going to go ?

Started by jay riley

22 11 hours ago
Reply by Aquann89

2016 band season kickoff

Usually my thread would discuss overall numbers but with everyone in the major conferences coming up I'm looking more at how much consisten…

Started by xaemill

0 11 hours ago

Build a Band 2016

This is something I've always wanted to know if you guys could build the best band you could using any schools sections how would your band…

Started by xaemill

0 11 hours ago

Im hearing that SU humanjukebox is gonna be huge this fall..anyone no any details

Im hearing that SU humanjukebox is gonna be huge this fall..anyone no any details

Started by Hasaan Austin

64 on Friday
Reply by andrew cromartie

ATTN MEMBERS & MODERATORS: Help us prevent SPAM!!!

KiIt's pretty obvious that there's a spam issue on the site, therefore as a prevention method, we've cut off the standard member sign-up op…

Started by Book

5 on Friday
Reply by Book

ALABAMA A&M UNIVERSITY - Website (NEW!)

Just wanted you to check out the AAMU Band Boosters Association, Inc. Website. The AAMU Band Boosters Association, Inc. primary focus of th…

Started by J_AAMU

16 on Thursday
Reply by lee520 lee520

New additions to the boom

Are there any new additions to the booms staff??

Started by SonicBoomProductions

122 on Thursday
Reply by lee520 lee520

2016 Queen city botb's

I know last year I really enjoyed the QCBOTB'S I'm wondering this year who will be participating. ... what y'all think????? I wonder will…

Started by xaemill

22 Jun 30
Reply by BigDeezy318

The Official HONDA BOTB Discussion Post

Congratulations to the 8 Bands selected to the 2016 Honda Battle of the Bands Here is the line up: Lincoln University of PA, Alcorn State…

Started by J_AAMU

18 Jun 29
Reply by J_AAMU

JUKE FEST 16

S.U. ALUMNI BAND PICNIC JUKE FEST 16 This year picnic will be held on Sunday July 10th, 2016 in New Orleans City Park (Peristyle Shelter).…

Started by Celestin

0 Jun 25

RSS

© 2016   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service