The Band's All Here (6,563)

Featured Discussions

Critique: SWAC Edition

2016 - 2017 season has gone and passed. It's approaching the summertime and I am very sure we have reviewed some of this past season. With…

Started by J_AAMULatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Prof Gib being replaced?

I read somewhere they're looking for a new band director for the Ocean of Soul?  He's doing a great job so far from what I see, WTF is goi…

Started by 3rdWardTiger

11 4 hours ago
Reply by darrell reed

WHAT'S NEW WITH BLOCK BAND? MOVING TOWARDS 1,000!

BLOCK BAND continues to expand its customer family and increase the number of arrangements we've sold and delivered. We have, since 2011, d…

Started by Block Band Guy

0 8 hours ago

Critique: SWAC Edition

2016 - 2017 season has gone and passed. It's approaching the summertime and I am very sure we have reviewed some of this past season. With…

Started by J_AAMU

28 yesterday
Reply by SonicBoomProductions

Most Anticipated Bands Battle

What is your most anticipated band battle that you are very excited for this season? Or battles you want to see happen

Started by SonicBoomProductions

12 on Monday
Reply by BigDeezy318

Critique: 2016 - 2017 MEAC Season

Started by J_AAMU

11 Jun 20
Reply by Christopher

All Star Season

So, it looks like we just finished the first week of the season. What are your rankings? From what I saw: 1. NOASB 2. MAAB 3. MMB/GAMB (F…

Started by hrocket

0 Jun 19

2017 band year: matching current and old songs to our bands

My people wats going on; it's almost band season, and the arrangers are beginning to arrange and students coming to campuses. With all this…

Started by xaemill

8 Jun 17
Reply by 3rdWardTiger

LIST'EM: Songs that should not be platyed during a 5th or BOTB

On Facebook, DaEdge1 said that Neck shouldn't be played in the 5th. That inspired this thread.  My take is, any of bands Standard repertoi…

Started by Book

5 Jun 16
Reply by BigDeezy318

Meet MAAB and MAAB Squad 2017

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVFwOU2Fo-E/?taken-by=maab__squad

Started by altosax

2 Jun 12
Reply by BAND/MUSIC

Solange Knowles & The Ocean of Soul

Click to read below Solange gives a peek at what could have been at Free Press Summer Fest

Started by Book

4 Jun 5
Reply by BAND/MUSIC

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service