The Band's All Here (6,595)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BAma State in Selma

I only posted this to watch the bruhs at the end playing primetime! Stingettes yall remind me of Hov in the rap game!! When I Grow Up @M…

Started by Master of Disguise

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Horn henny

WHAT'S NEW WITH BLOCK BAND? 6 YEARS IN!

BLOCK BAND celebrates 6 years of service in 2017! With over 900 arrangements and tons of spats, shoes, gloves, and percussion equipment del…

Started by Block Band Guy

0 Apr 14

7 times HBCU bands gave a performance of a lifetime (Blavity)

Check out the link https://blavity.com/7-times-hbcu-bands-gave-performance-lifetime

Started by Book

0 Apr 5

New Orleans Bandheads, Tell Us Your Story!

The New Orleans Legacy Association of Bands, Inc. would like tho share your story with the word! to be featured on our site and social medi…

Started by Book

0 Mar 30

Inaugural Sonic "Boomtastic" Spring Jamboree

Inaugural Sonic "Boomtastic" Spring Jamboree Home | Inaugural Sonic "BOOMTASTIC" Spring Jamboree | Inaugural Sonic "Boomtastic" Spring Jamb…

Started by Travis T Rushing

3 Mar 28
Reply by Chris

HBCU MACHING BANDS MARCHING INTO/OUT of Football Stadiums & To/From Bandhalls cross the USA: BOTBs, Gym Battles, Parades, Pep Rallies, Special Performances, Tunnels

Started by Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef)

251 Mar 23
Reply by Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef)

What are good songs for a saxophone fanfare

I aint trying to steal ideas, just want suggestions.

Started by Sydny Davis

1 Mar 16
Reply by Book

ASU stingettes (Snatched New Orleans highlighted wigs) vs. SU Dolls (no show hmph) (Comments)

Started by BAND/MUSIC

36 Mar 15
Reply by altosax

Silver vs Gold Bands

Silver: TxSU Grambling Valley JSU Bama State AAMU Gold: PV SU UAPB Alcorn Which type of style do you prefer? The Silver bands have the cl…

Started by hrocket

31 Mar 14
Reply by xaemill

A few requests for the Oceans 2k17 season!

1. Can we get a Labor Day Classic BOTB this year? Both schools have had one with everyone but each other since 2010...its long overdue! 2.…

Started by Last_outlaw

11 Mar 1
Reply by Halftime show

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service