The Band's All Here (6,487)

Featured Discussions

2015 Forum Revamp

As you all know we've been having problems with spam lately in our forums.  During the spring we're going to be looking at options to revam…

Started by Marchingsport.comLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Official PVAMU Football Schedule!

"The 2016 season kicks off on Sept. 3 as history will be made with the opening of the university’s brand new football stadium.  SWAC rival…

Started by Nedric H

2 2 hours ago
Reply by Nedric H

The Official HONDA BOTB Discussion Post

Congratulations to the 8 Bands selected to the 2016 Honda Battle of the Bands Here is the line up: Lincoln University of PA, Alcorn State…

Started by J_AAMU

17 yesterday
Reply by crimsonseeker

Parade that includes Southern,Jackson, Tx, and Talledega????

I heard there's a battle with these four this weekend. Is it true or naw?lol

Started by Deangelo White

5 on Friday
Reply by Chris

AAMU 2016 Football Schedule

Sept. 3      at MTSUSept. 10    at Mississippi Valley StateSept. 17    vs. Prairie View - Louis Crews ClassicSept. 24    vs. SouthernOct. 1…

Started by J_AAMU

7 on Friday
Reply by XLMbeatzzz

Who were Voted the Top 5 Dancelines this year?

and what do yall think of that ranking?

Started by Deangelo White

4 on Thursday
Reply by Kendrick

2015 Band season review and analysis

As I conclude my band reviews below it's based purely on video I watched, various alumni thoughts and honest opinion. This season was one o…

Started by XLMbeatzzz

18 on Thursday
Reply by XLMbeatzzz

BREAKING NEWS: ALCORN HEAD FB COACH JAY HOPSON RESIGNS, FOR HEAD FB COACH JOB @ UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN MISSISSIPPI

Well, Well, he decided to move on before all those illegal players catch up with him. Poor Alcorn fell for the okidok!!! SWAC.org

Started by Dee Dee

14 on Thursday
Reply by xavier

Could the Marching Storm really be a problem for the Ocean of Soul?

2015 has been a tremendous year for the Marching Storm and has yet to not deliver stellar entertainment. Ocean on the other hand has strugg…

Started by Last_outlaw

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Darius J. Harris

Honda BOTB Kickoff Social

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/honda-botb-kickoff-social-tickets-20740655860?aff=es2 Join us for food, fun, and drinks as we kick off the…

Started by J_AAMU

2 Jan 26
Reply by J_AAMU

WHAT'S UP WITH BLOCK BAND? READY FOR A GREAT 2016!

New year. New opportunities for BLOCK BAND!In 2015, we delivered over 150 pieces of music along with a lot of product (including over 30 ba…

Started by Block Band Guy

0 Jan 21

RSS

© 2016   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service