The Band's All Here (6,553)

Featured Discussions

KiIt's pretty obvious that there's a spam issue on the site, therefore as a prevention method, we've cut off the standard member sign-up op…

Started by BookLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What School has the Best Saxophone Section????

As far as I know, Central State IMM has the best sax section out of any band. Any questions???

Started by Sydny Davis

12 1 hour ago
Reply by Book

Biggest HBCU Game in the Nation...this will be a good battle! Who do you think will come out on top? 

Started by J_AAMU

0 1 hour ago

HBCU MACHING BANDS MARCHING INTO/OUT of Football Stadiums & To/From Bandhalls cross the USA: BOTBs, Gym Battles, Parades, Pep Rallies, Special Performances, Tunnels

Started by Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef)

165 17 hours ago
Reply by Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef)

This year has been a great one for the Ocean

It's the dawn of the Gip era and everything falling in place slowly but surely. Although it's been a rebuilding year for the band, it's bee…

Started by Book

1 on Friday
Reply by KapellMaster

2016 band season discussion

This has been a good season so far now that we are in the meat of schedules and i wanted to show these bands some love too, the dance squad…

Started by xaemill

22 on Thursday
Reply by Speedy_Gonzales

Ocean of Soul vs Sonic Boom - 2016 Edition

Will Jackson State finally show up ???? They chicken out for the last 5 years

Started by 3rdWardTiger

12 on Tuesday
Reply by 3rdWardTiger

Boombox Classic 2016 vs Crankfest 2016

Although the events were about 2 weeks apart. how do you feel the about this years BoomBox Classic? Did Crankfest have a positive or negati…

Started by Book

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Stuntboi06

Boom box classic week!!!

Roderick Little vs Brian Simmons.. Lowell Hollinger vs Kedric Taylor lets get it on its War time.. who u rolling with

Started by Hank Tassin

21 Oct 17
Reply by Bighead

There's a lack of videos this season.... what's going on????? Well I found a video of the cancer awareness field show…

Started by Noladoll

6 Oct 16
Reply by Penny

PV and SU alumni band battle

Is it really being considered? I read that it's supposed to happen at the game but I'm just wondering how that's gonna work? Just curious!…

Started by Last_outlaw

12 Oct 14
Reply by BigDeezy318

© 2016   Created by   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service