The Band's All Here (6,571)

Featured Discussions

ATTN MEMBERS & MODERATORS: Help us prevent SPAM!!!

KiIt's pretty obvious that there's a spam issue on the site, therefore as a prevention method, we've cut off the standard member sign-up op…

Started by BookLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2017 Honda Battle of the Bands Format

Here are the schools that will be playing toward the Home side: Alabama State Alcorn State Benedict North Carolina A&T the schools tha…

Started by Bandheadbama

4 9 hours ago
Reply by xaemill

http://supplement4help.com/diabazole-reviews/

To avoid alcohol can try to have any of it to this five days ago the most banal but I miss you to a lot of water through this and we're act…

Started by Ali Cobrin

0 9 hours ago

No Sonic Boom at Honda!

What happened? I saw that Alcorn will replace them since they withdrew from the invitational!

Started by Last_outlaw

7 11 hours ago
Reply by SOP83

What More would you like to see from the HBCU Band Videographers?

We're in an era where the game has changed, Bands now have their own Media teams and they;re all doing great things. The Independent Media…

Started by Book

1 yesterday
Reply by SonicBoomProductions

Jsu Vs. Talledaga

Will we ever see this battle? Looking at these 2016 videos, both have been on the rise. This is a battle, I would love to see, TC and JSU h…

Started by SonicBoomProductions

0 on Monday

Will the Ocean of Soul ever exceed 05-06?

I witnessed a demolishing like no other last night. I really want Ocean to get their weight up because they can't do the "big little band"…

Started by Last_outlaw

8 Nov 25
Reply by BigDeezy318

If there was a SWAC Championship Battle Royal for bands!?

Based on stands & field shows, Who would advance to the finals from each state for 2016 and why? Texas (PV)- Most consistent out of th…

Started by Last_outlaw

1 Nov 24
Reply by Skeet

HBCU MACHING BANDS MARCHING INTO/OUT of Football Stadiums & To/From Bandhalls cross the USA: BOTBs, Gym Battles, Parades, Pep Rallies, Special Performances, Tunnels

Started by Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef)

248 Nov 22
Reply by Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef)

2nd Year capt is the smartest move for Motion

TSU has a habit of shooting themselves in the foot but if they bring Mi'Kaela back as capt, it'll really be the best thing they could have…

Started by Last_outlaw

5 Nov 22
Reply by Book

?ESPN: All Southern University athletic teams placed on five-year probation (Is The 2016 SWAC Championship Affected)

So Southern is not allowed to go to the championship game this year so the swac championship is: GSU vs. Alcorn??????????. INDIANAPOLIS --…

Started by BAND/MUSIC

6 Nov 21
Reply by honrae rokermore

RSS

© 2016   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service