High School Forum (1,711)

Featured Discussions

Choosing A School; First Year and Transfer

Hello all. I would like to make this discussion for all that would like to discuss the pros and cons of HBCU schools and bands for those th…

Started by BrassMellodiiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do yall think of Oak Park's band

I got a chance to see (and film) this band at the Viewer Choice BOTB in Georgia and It was like Witnessing a murder happen,.. I love the wa…

Started by Book

6 Oct 25
Reply by Professor Snipes

Why are louisiana band directors taking over Texas High school bands?

Why are lousiana band directors taking over texas high school bands Like Memorial pa... Northforest... and Worthing just too name a few why…

Started by StickAholic (P.A III)

78 Oct 23
Reply by Charles Stamps

Not having as much fun in band, please share advice?

Hey guys, this is my second year in marching band, and I have loved it so much since I joined. I am now a section leader (but not captain y…

Started by Joshn Klingciante

4 Sep 19
Reply by J Harris

Becoming Edna Karr Drum Majors | Video #2

Please watch and leave feedback thanks

Started by Book

2 Aug 31
Reply by Book

BUCKdown SHOWdown in H-Town

The ShowTyme & Co. Dancers of Houston, Texas presents The BUCKdown in H-Town Dance Invitational Saturday August 30, 2014 The invitatio…

Started by Ram

1 Aug 13
Reply by Ram

Fayetteville State University Marching Band aka MBX

Attention All Student Musicians: Are you still undecided? Has the door closed at the school you REALLY wanted to attend? Would you like to…

Started by Mr. MBX

0 Jul 28

Choosing A School; First Year and Transfer

Hello all. I would like to make this discussion for all that would like to discuss the pros and cons of HBCU schools and bands for those th…

Started by BrassMellodii

15 Jul 9
Reply by BrassMellodii

SU 2014 High School Band & Dance Team Camp

Please view the flyer.....for more information click the link below: SU 2014 High School Band & Dance Team Camp

Started by Brian Simmons

1 May 27
Reply by honrae rokermore

****ITS NOT TO LATE****

Dear Prospective Student: Jarvis Christian College, located in Hawkins, Texas, is an open admission historically black four-year liberal ar…

Started by Mr. Scales

1 May 22
Reply by Mr. Scales

Best Houston Bands For Football Season? 2013-2014

Worthing Yates Sam Houston Booker T. Washington Furr Kashmere Jones Northforest Jeff Davis Sterling Out of these bands, who's really comi…

Started by austin campo

10 May 18
Reply by Tauzjae Lewis

RSS

© 2014   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service