Dance & Auxiliary (458)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calling All to the delegation!!!

OK, this season is almost over, but it was a standard HBCU Band year for no one in my opinion. i can not blam most teams on their productio…

Started by Whoelsewoulditbe

145 Nov 20
Reply by justDANCE

GOLDEN DELIGHT VS SSU SAPPHIRES. PSA: Keke gave us a new STAND ROUTINE!!!!

Started by Bandfanatic1984

36 Nov 18
Reply by Bandfanatic1984

Prancing J-Settes vs. Stingettes

The Sonic Boom will be traveling to Montgomery. The J-Settes should easily take this one. The Stingettes are all about Pomp and circumstanc…

Started by DancingBear

67 Nov 13
Reply by Stuntboi06

GHOE, Golden Delight vs HOT ICE, BGMM 100 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, NCATSU VS NSU, FISH SANDWICHES AND RIBS, THERE'S A LOT GOING ON..

Im sorry ya'll, I had to make this thread on my phone... Homecoming has me running all over the place.  I'll have post a GHOE recap on Mond…

Started by Haymer's Christmas bonus!!!

83 Nov 12
Reply by Delightfan

Motion Vs Stingettes Vs Honey Bees

Started by DancingBear

15 Nov 10
Reply by lil_j

Dancing Dolls vs. Prancing J-Settes

They are most copied of any HBCU dance teams. To tell the truth, I don't know what to expect from either squad at the Boombox Box Classic o…

Started by DancingBear

214 Nov 7
Reply by DancingBear

The Black Foxes vs. The Prancing J-Settes

The Marching Storm traveled to Jackson. Who was the J-Sette that fell during the routine?

Started by DancingBear

28 Nov 4
Reply by Stuntboi06

Southern Fabulous Dancing Dolls Vs Alcon Golden Girls 2018!!!

Which Squad y’all think going to win this battle? Which captain going to bring the most heat(New material)?

Started by Vamped09

238 Nov 2
Reply by K.K.

Marvin disabling comments under post.

So i'm trying to figure out why Marvin disabled the comments for the doll videos. Like nobody said anything negative so why??That's like ce…

Started by yesI'mNew..

38 Oct 29
Reply by Mehgan James

Magic City Classic 2018

I’m excited for this MCC, Yas and the other girls are supposed to return so I know she’ll come out swinging. Plus even though it’s cold, t…

Started by GAPeach

103 Oct 29
Reply by GAPeach

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service