Dance & Auxiliary (458)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

All-Star Dance Squads

Which All-Star band squad are you all repping or looking forward to seeing this year? Me, I'm waiting to see what the MAAB Squad is going t…

Started by Stuntboi06

11 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Jarel Saldana

New Band and Dance Line

Greetings Bandworld: Are you an instrumentalist whose always wanted to play in a college band, but couldn't get into the college or univer…

Started by Wesley Pipes

0 Jun 28, 2015

MOTION of the OCEAN 2015-2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Capt. Kenya ! ! ! ! ! !)

Congrats to ALL of the Ladies that are now a part of the Motion of the Ocean 2015-2016!!!!! There are a TON of talented, BEAUTIFUL Young la…

Started by Juz Miguel

7 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by Nastacia Chun Li De Sousa

Welcome to the new Dance & Auxiliary Forums

Welcome everyone to the new Dance and Auxiliary forums here on Bandhead.org. We are glad that you decided to join us and are excited to s…

Started by Stuntboi06

105 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Stuntboi06

MMB Vs MAAB Face off

Hmmmmm This seems like it's going to be interesting!! I think I want to see what Charlotte and the girls are bringing this year!! It's alwa…

Started by Stuntboi06

7 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by M-on the chest

http://www.bandhead.org/forum/topics/which-dance-squad-line-s-uniform-collection-would-you-like-to-get

I would love to see the prancing jsettes.

Started by SonicBoomProductions

0 Jun 16, 2015

Pre-Season Predictions!

Based off last season lets play the predicting game! If you wanna place a bet I have Paypal ready! lol just kidding.. Categories for now wi…

Started by Cookie Dough Creole

40 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by J_AAMU

What Songs From Other Bands Could You see Your Fav Squad(s) Slay to From Last Season?

I sometimes hear a song or different arrangement  from an opposing band and go DAMN I could just see (fave squad) slaying this song!! I wo…

Started by justDANCE

10 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by Justin S.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service