Dance & Auxiliary (624)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Memorable Stingette Captains!!!!

This was everything to me!!! I have really enjoyed Asia or  Slaysia as some call her lol. Sh…

Started by BandGeek2011

46 Jan 16, 2016
Reply by BandGeek2011

Capitol City Classic: Jackson State Prancing J-Settes vs Alcorn State Golden Girls

Who will take the respective categories? Uniforms Stands Field Presentation Overall Winner And for the J-Sette fans, what do you think wi…

Started by GAPeach

162 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by crimsonseeker

TXSU VS PVAMU 2016!!!!!!!!

HEy, I am just hearing that there will be a MLK parade with both colleges being in attendance on Monday January 18. Expectations: Well, my…

Started by Fothembois1

3 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Fothembois1

Golden Delight 2016

With Desiree & Brianna returning this year as captains. I am really expecting this season to be great like last year. Technique & s…

Started by Kayla The Dancer

32 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by GAPeach

Is Jackson State Univ Getting Twirlers Next year?????

I saw some post where it said that they are allowing them to audition, how true is this?

Started by Deangelo White

62 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by D

The Golden Passionettes at the Tournament of Roses Band Fest 2016

Since they have fans on here I'm surprised no one posted this but nonetheless here ya'll go....... @6:35 ish

Started by Natural Beauty_08

7 Jan 4, 2016

Jackson State J-sette Competition (CCC)

Started by D

2 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by ChuckTaylor

Fantasy Dance Off!

If You had the chance to see your two favorite dancers battle it out in a stands slay off: Who would be the two captains?  Who would back t…

Started by Cookie Dough Creole

21 Jan 3, 2016
Reply by SonicBoomProductions

Alcorn Purple Flashers and MVSU Devils Angels.... What happened??

I remember when Alcorn and Valley had a flag team of about 25 flag girls (when valley was a bigger band)..in the 80's 90's and Mid 2000's W…

Started by Ced

5 Jan 3, 2016
Reply by Ced

J-Settes fans which "Swoop" field show do you prefer (1995, 2000/01, or 2009/2010)?

I I recently found the "Swoop" performance from 1995 and I was wondering which of the three routines do you all prefer (from favorite to le…

Started by Tristan Parson

18 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Tiger Trail

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service