Dance & Auxiliary (604)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grambling State Orchesis vs. Mvsu Satin Dolls

Even due to the weather and that it practically rained on them the whole game the orchesis still managed to give me a great homecoming fiel…

Started by Gramkidd08

2 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Gramkidd08

Golden Girls switching it up??

Let me find out the Golden Girls are cleaning up their look! I've never seen a GG squad look like THIS! What do y'all think ??

Started by SUarchitect

10 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by ChuckTaylor

Southern University Dancing Dolls vs. Prairie View A&M University Black Foxes

It's Homecoming for Southern and this is the year we have seen the Black Foxes really come into their own and find their thing as a squad a…

Started by GAPeach

164 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by honrae rokermore

Top 10 Dancelines, thus far into the season???

Who Do you think are giving it so far almost half way into the band season? What are your TOP 10 Dance lines this season based on: Field sh…

Started by Deangelo White

98 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Dee Roberts

Divas vs J Settes

So will the boom make its appearance on the HILL ?  I am looking forward to this game. I think the Divas will do Great and so will the J s…

Started by dreadhead

57 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Demetrius89

Dancing Dolls (Bring It) perform with the Alcorn Golden Girls & SOD

The Dancing Dolls from the Lifetime show "Bring It" performed at halftime with the Alcorn Golden Girls. Performances begin at @5:00 mark.

Started by Eric

6 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by crimsonseeker

Who will win the Old School vs New School Classic this Sat. for Southern Univ Homecoming ?

Two Forever Dolls will Feature each other for this event : Old School Shawn Jones Coach of the Black Foxes vs. D'tara Franks New School Coa…

Started by honrae rokermore

13 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by honrae rokermore

Hampton University's Ebony Fire 2015-2016 HOMECOMING

Captains: Elexus Freeman-Filmore (2nd yr. Captain/ 4 yr. vet); Kelsea Pappy (1st yr. Captain/ 3rd yr. vet) THEY GOT NEW UNIFORMS FINALLY!…

Started by Tristan Parson

50 Oct 16, 2015

Aamu Maroon & White Vs. Jsu Sonicboomofthesouth

The Sonicboomofthesouth will be making the trip this year again, since aamu has stepped their game up, it will be a good battle. Then the j…

Started by SonicBoomProductions

8 Oct 16, 2015
Reply by xaemill

Southern University Dancing Dolls vs. Talladega Diamonds Part 2

The Dolls and Diamonds meet again in Mobile, Alabama for the Port City Battle of The Bands. With this being Connor's hometown, we're expect…

Started by GAPeach

22 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by xavier

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service