Dance & Auxiliary (624)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KiKi Ely New Hip Hop Video

Hey Guys Has Anyone Seen The New KiKi Ely Hip Hop Visual Called Ice Cold !! Featuring Former SU Doll Brittany Brown, And Former Stingette A…

Started by 251Observer

3 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by honrae rokermore

Southern University Dancing Dolls VS. Alcorn State University Golden Girls

This will be an GREAT Matchup for the AGES !!!   Who will win this years BATTLE----an continual from last year epic MATCHUP------Geaux Doll…

Started by honrae rokermore

79 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Kimball Fitzgerald Thornton

Stingettes vs Divas

The time has come! It is Magic City Classic weekend! With the game being tomorrow, who do you think will come out on top? Lets discuss like…

Started by Mehgan James

158 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Mehgan James

AAMU DANCING DIVAS vs. ASU DANCE TEAM

AAMU Dancing Divas usually take the winning trophy on the field and slight edge in the stands and uniform. However, will the ASU Dance t…

Started by J_AAMU

8 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by J_AAMU

Prancing J-Settes vs. UAPB Golden Girls!

UAPB's band was a no show! The Prancing J-Settes performed to "Burn It Up" by Janet Jackson. The Prancing J-Settes ended the routine lying…

Started by Eric

86 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by ChuckTaylor

The Ultimate MEAC Danceline battle. Golden Delight vs 14k!

I am excited to see 14k come to Greensboro this weekend. Look forward to seeing both squads tear Aggie Stadium up!! Open for discussions &a…

Started by Bandfanatic1984

145 Oct 30, 2015

Prancing J settes Vs Satin Dolls

I saw on field show of the satin dolls, and it was ...... The j-settes probally will do the homecoming routine from last week. I feel the J…

Started by Deangelo White

2 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Prodigy_Amour

Motion Rant No Ma'am No Ham No Turkey She Gotta Go LOL... WHY

MKM attention MKM!!!!! we have a Code Slade attention we have a Code Slade... It's come to my attention that the current Motion capt has co…

Started by Nastacia Chun Li De Sousa

21 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Kimberly LaShae' Williams

The Southern University Dancing Dolls Vs TXSU Motion On A Very Rainy/Stormy Day!!!

Field Routine: Stands:

Started by JAGUARNATION

51 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Cookie Dough Creole

Stingettes/Dolls 2015- Part 3- "The Aftermath Continues"

Many of you witnessed, 1st hand, the performance of the season between that Stingettes and Dancing Dolls on this past weekend, and many of…

Started by DeJohn Tellis-Oliver

133 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by ohitslife_

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service