High School Forum (1,707)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

History Lesson.

For my fellow New Orleanians. (meant for high school discussion board) Could someone out there please post of clips of the Andrew J. Bell J…

Started by DaOtherPurpleOne

4 Mar 11
Reply by Michael Lagarde

Virginia State University Band & Choir Explosion 20140

On behalf of the students and staff of the Virginia State University Trojan Explosion Marching Band family, we extend greetings from the La…

Started by Taylor Whitehead

0 Feb 16

#TSUOcean Camp, & Auxiliary & Dance Tryout Information

Started by Book

0 Jan 27

ALABAMA STATE UNIVERSITY (ASU) HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER BAND CAMP 2012

The high school  band camp will began on June 17-23. It cost $275.00.

Started by BLUEFIRE

2 Jan 25
Reply by BLUEFIRE

PEOPLE!!!! STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SHOWBAND!!!!!

Okay....This has really been burning my @$$ long enough!!!! I think there needs to be a little understanding on this topic!!!!  THERE IS N…

Started by The Foundation Builder

65 Jan 19
Reply by The Foundation Builder

Houston Area Smackdown 2014 (Mardi Gras Preview)

Stephen F Austin High Wchool is hosting a Mardi Gras Preview Edition of Smackdown Battle of the Bands. Date: Saturday, February 8 at 4pm…

Started by Goldy_1914

5 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by Goldy_1914

Battle of the Dance Lines 2013 - ATL, GA @ The Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC)

The lovely ladies of Mahogany n Motion performed at the 2013 BOTD held at the Georaia World Congress Center.

Started by Ray Dex (SPAMIN-IT)

27 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Ray Dex (SPAMIN-IT)

High School Battle Results

Does anybody know the winners of the Battle of the bands events that have took place so far?

Started by BigDeezy318

7 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Chris

Military marching in Texas.....

Scenario.....Take the best show style bands in the state...say Willowridge, Worthing, TV etc....Give them military marches with the same dr…

Started by oldwise2

23 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by b

ALABAMA A&M High School Senior Day November 16, 2013 *** MUSIC SCHOLARSHIP AUDITIONS ****

ALABAMA A&M High School Senior Day  November 16, 2013  AA&MU vs UAPB *** MUSIC SCHOLARSHIP AUDITIONS **** *** MUSIC SCHOLARSHIP A…

Started by White Boy 00

0 Nov 14, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service