High School Forum (1,710)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Battle of the Dance Lines 2013 - ATL, GA @ The Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC)

The lovely ladies of Mahogany n Motion performed at the 2013 BOTD held at the Georaia World Congress Center.

Started by Ray Dex (SPAMIN-IT)

27 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Ray Dex (SPAMIN-IT)

High School Battle Results

Does anybody know the winners of the Battle of the bands events that have took place so far?

Started by BigDeezy318

7 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Chris

Military marching in Texas.....

Scenario.....Take the best show style bands in the state...say Willowridge, Worthing, TV etc....Give them military marches with the same dr…

Started by oldwise2

23 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by b

ALABAMA A&M High School Senior Day November 16, 2013 *** MUSIC SCHOLARSHIP AUDITIONS ****

ALABAMA A&M High School Senior Day  November 16, 2013  AA&MU vs UAPB *** MUSIC SCHOLARSHIP AUDITIONS **** *** MUSIC SCHOLARSHIP A…

Started by White Boy 00

0 Nov 14, 2013

Houston Veterns Day Parade

is anyone going this year?  Its usually a great turnnout

Started by bandislife

0 Nov 4, 2013

9th Annual High Noon Show Down - Battle of The DrumLines - 2014

The date has Been Set for March 29th Saturday at High Noon aka 12pm If you would be interested in competing inbox asap.  

Started by DrumMasterStudios

0 Oct 24, 2013

Peabody botb

The annual botb at Peabody magnet high school nov 2 at 6pm

Started by Travis Hayes

1 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Travis Hayes

High School Bands?

Haven't been seeing much of high school discussions lately. Mostly college. Any impressive high schools out there? High school BOTB's comin…

Started by Musicislyfe

8 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Jeff

Texas UIL Region 20 Early Contest 2013 Results

Delayed from Tuesday due to rain during the weekend and happened Thursday, October 17. It is a state year for 4A. * denotes advancement to…

Started by rocketfan86

4 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Chris

Playing with a fat/thick/loud tone

Hey guys. I'm new to this forum. Reall like it. I'd like some help on how to play with a fat loud tone. Basically what the HBCU tubas do. I…

Started by Michael Nwosu

1 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Michael Nwosu

RSS

© 2014   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service