The Band's All Here (1,753)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quick question

Who sings the song "Keep Watching"? I can't find the original song on YouTube... I know JSU plays it, We play it, I'm not sure about anybod…

Started by TBoneSuave

5 May 22, 2010

ALL STAR SWAC BOTB

Will there ever be a ALL SWAC BOTB? Real Talk it would be off the chain! What do ya'll think? I remember in 99 at Legion Field, Birmingham,…

Started by J_AAMU

10 May 19, 2010
Reply by RJ1919

ANOTHER KINDA CHALLENGE!!!

NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION...High school bands in Cali wanna step it up. Just because there are no HBCU's here does that mean that hund…

Started by Coach Carter

12 May 18, 2010

Welcome back All-Star bands!!

So far from the post ive been reading 1.LLI 2.Heritage Community 3.N.O Alumni   What other All-Star bands are in the works? And which band…

Started by BigDeezy318

14 May 17, 2010
Reply by Kyron Rodriguez

Main Band Song

What are you guys main songs that your band plays... Im talking about you play it like more than twice in a game??? My band Plays ESPN a lo…

Started by Scooter

24 May 15, 2010
Reply by Keisean aka Big Throb SphiD 2k10

Time for me to step up i guess...

Well it's the end of the year and sr.'s are leaveing and its crossover for us the jr.'s. Meaning my section my section leader/cousin is "pa…

Started by Ham-Bone

17 May 15, 2010
Reply by BigDeezy318

To Execute a Glissando......

Im creating a presentation on how to execute a glissandoi need, in details, how a glissando is suppose to be played for both woodwinds and…

Started by La Fierce C-Net

5 May 15, 2010
Reply by Damien

Americas 100 most important sports venues

60. Eddie Robinson StadiumLocation: Grambling, La. Opened: 1983. Capacity: 19,600.Because it's a monument to the man who meant more to Hist…

Started by RJ1919

2 May 14, 2010
Reply by RJ1919

New Grambling Band Hall Opens Today!

The Man that made Grambling Band a household name. The Late, Great Conrad Hutchinson. The World Famed burning up in the heat during…

Started by RJ1919

9 May 14, 2010
Reply by RJ1919

Tips for beginner quad player

Hey I wanted to kno if any1 had any tips on how to loosing up ur wirst and/or arm b4 u play on da drum and tips on how to gain faster playi…

Started by George S

1 May 12, 2010
Reply by J

RSS

© 2014   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service