The Band's All Here (1,749)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Main Band Song

What are you guys main songs that your band plays... Im talking about you play it like more than twice in a game??? My band Plays ESPN a lo…

Started by Scooter

24 May 15, 2010
Reply by Keisean aka Big Throb SphiD 2k10

Time for me to step up i guess...

Well it's the end of the year and sr.'s are leaveing and its crossover for us the jr.'s. Meaning my section my section leader/cousin is "pa…

Started by Ham-Bone

17 May 15, 2010
Reply by BigDeezy318

To Execute a Glissando......

Im creating a presentation on how to execute a glissandoi need, in details, how a glissando is suppose to be played for both woodwinds and…

Started by La Fierce C-Net

5 May 15, 2010
Reply by Damien

Americas 100 most important sports venues

60. Eddie Robinson StadiumLocation: Grambling, La. Opened: 1983. Capacity: 19,600.Because it's a monument to the man who meant more to Hist…

Started by RJ1919

2 May 14, 2010
Reply by RJ1919

New Grambling Band Hall Opens Today!

The Man that made Grambling Band a household name. The Late, Great Conrad Hutchinson. The World Famed burning up in the heat during…

Started by RJ1919

9 May 14, 2010
Reply by RJ1919

Tips for beginner quad player

Hey I wanted to kno if any1 had any tips on how to loosing up ur wirst and/or arm b4 u play on da drum and tips on how to gain faster playi…

Started by George S

1 May 12, 2010
Reply by J

General Discussion: is not "Off Topic"

The General Discussion forum is not an Off-Topic forum. it's for general band discussion. for Off-Topic / Non-Band discussions.  there is a…

Started by Book

2 May 11, 2010
Reply by BoomByeBye

big ballin ' ?

umm whats the chant to big ballin ? .lol

Started by ♪♫Beatrice Baker♪♫

2 May 9, 2010
Reply by ♪♫Beatrice Baker♪♫

Its a trumpet thang shawty

so narrowed it down to my sr. mouthpiece which should i get and which do you think is better the all mighty asymmetric 544+3C orrrrrr the g…

Started by Ham-Bone

3 May 9, 2010
Reply by Trumpet Ant, AKA Quasi

ATL Dekalb County Band Jamboree

this is the question everybody's asking..who's going to best the top 5 band at the dekalb county jamboree ??

Started by jjs

27 May 9, 2010
Reply by Elijah

RSS

© 2014   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service