The Band's All Here (1,775)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It never fails

It never fails @ all the botb some school is gonna play neck and or headbussas am i lying???

Started by Ham-Bone

2 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Ham-Bone

New Songs and arrangment ideas!!!

I am just starting to ATTEMPT to arrange music.   I like to hear different arrangements to give me a broader perspective and listen to the…

Started by LadyB

0 Jun 7, 2010

Band Director Survey

My name is Chancellor D. Mills, graduate student at VanderCook College of Music of Chicago, Illinois. I am conducting a survey as part of m…

Started by C. Mills

0 Jun 7, 2010

Greater Houston All Star Band BOTB's Summer Line-Up

The challengers for the GHASB BOTB's for June 26, 2010 at Houston's Delmar Stadium (gates open at 6pm) is as follows:   Greater Houston All…

Started by cKnight

3 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Gerald

PV Noise

Does anyone have a clip of this?? or know where i can find it?  Surprisingly youtube doesn't have this one.

Started by SG862

0 Jun 6, 2010

uh oh JSU...

this JSU has it goin' on man...this isn't to bash anyone you guys.. so chill I just thought Id share the video haha

Started by AG

3 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by AG

Fiberglass Sousas with metal bells and metal valves

I've always wondered, what is the difference between these type of sousas and all fiberglass sousas? or is there any major difference at al…

Started by Keisean aka Big Throb SphiD 2k10

3 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by JReese

ASU '97 vs ASU '09 - Jamacian Funk

Which year do you guys think played it better. I say '97

Started by Carl Winslow

23 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Datboygotchops

Houston BOTB 2010 Question?

is there an official list of confirmed bands who will attend? or attending

Started by BigDawgBR

0 Jun 3, 2010

The Discipline level of bands has gone down so much over the past decade....what happened????

I really believe the quality of bands have dramatically dropped in the past decade and the main reason is discipline (outside the fact that…

Started by Beej

22 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Goldy_1914

RSS

© 2014   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service