The Band's All Here (1,772)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SWAC FOOTBALL HAS DONE A 360

Have yall seen these scores our teams are putting up!?!?? Its gonna be EXTREMLY competitive in the SWAC this year!!!! Seems like everyone h…

Started by Last_outlaw

9 Sep 9
Reply by Speedy_Gonzales

TnSU vs Edward Waters 5th from last week

I know this is late but it's the 5th quarter from TnSU vs Edward Waters last week.  Thoughts on the battle.

Started by Christopher

2 Sep 7
Reply by kennis

AAMU vs TU 5th Quarter

Started by Christopher

2 Sep 7
Reply by da_watcher

Blake Gaines's Valley.

I got the idea of this from a topic on another marching band site (some of you may know the one that I am talking about). I wanted to post…

Started by Dashaun Brooks

10 Sep 5
Reply by Bradley♬♬♬Bland

no need to suffer from constipation now

The thing to consider while going for colon detox is that an excessive amount of something isn't great. So just clear your colon once your…

Started by sue donale

0 Sep 3

Labor Day Classic

Well it is clear that the Motion has officially left the Ocean.SMH! But on a good note, it was good to see both Ocean and PV bounce back. B…

Started by Last_outlaw

1 Sep 2
Reply by Anthony

10th Annual SWAC / MEAC Challenge: AAMU vs. NCAT

GET READY FOR A GOOD GAME AND BAND BATTLE   AAMU - MARCHING MAROON AND WHITE "SHOWBAND OF THE SOUTH"   VS.   NCAT- BLUE AND GOLD MARCHING M…

Started by J_AAMU

44 Aug 31
Reply by da_watcher

jackson State vs Talledega College

Ok now I need a lot of feed back on this one. In good clean detail, someone please explain who would be the winner of that battle and why.…

Started by Jaylin Jones

21 Aug 31
Reply by Khalil Simon

Congrats D'Tara Frank as the new Dancing Dolls sponsor!!!!

Just read that D'Tara Frank, former captain of SU Dancing Dolls, is now the sponsor of the group. Things are looking great for the Jukebox.…

Started by bassesUheard

8 Aug 29
Reply by Aquann89

*****Looking for Tuba Mouthpiece*****

Looking for an LM-12 old version but willing to purchase new version for right price. in Alabama

Started by ASU_Silva_Bullet

0 Aug 29

RSS

© 2014   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service