The Band's All Here (1,742)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GSU " St.James Infirmary"

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4FCtA-4UsY&ctp=CAIQpDAYACITCJrBwaXckr8CFYx0fgodPZQAJ1ISZ3JhbWJsaW5nIHN0IGphbWVz&hl=en&gl=US&g

Started by tony

0 Jun 24

Alcorn State University Marching Band Recruitment

The ASU Sounds of Dyn-O-Mite still has available scholarships for students who wish to audition. Students can either audition on the ASU ca…

Started by Samuel Keys

1 Jun 22
Reply by I give life

Down South Trombones Players You Need to Stand-up For Yourselves!

As the leader of a company that has delivered severall hundred arrangments over the course of the last 3 years, I have had the opportunity…

Started by Block Band Music & Publishing

0 Jun 21

Kevin Hart Donates 50,000 to the Ocean of Soul!

After months of fundraising and promoting for the "Road to Canton", which is for TSU Alumni Michael Strahan's induction into the Hall of Fa…

Started by Last_outlaw

2 Jun 21
Reply by BAND/MUSIC

What's up with Block Band

96 arrangements sold. Block Band staff member include graduates and attendees of: HBCU’s Hampton University Norfolk State University Bethu…

Started by BlockBandGuy

0 Jun 19

Podcast - Sunday 6/22/14 3:30 pm - The Secret To Choosing Concert Band Music‏

We hope that you are enjoying your summer off, or your summer hard at work. Either way, Block Band is bringing you another treat.This Sund…

Started by BlockBandGuy

0 Jun 19

SU Marching Band in New Music Video --- England in 1819 - Pine [Official]

(Source:  Southern University Marching Band Facebook page) When we say that we are the world renowned, the internationally famed....we me…

Started by Jukebox Junkie

5 Jun 18
Reply by Peaches JSU

REALITY IS SWAC SCHOOLS ARE RISING

I hear so much negativity towards the NCAA and their rules and how things are becoming more strict on our athletic departments, however I w…

Started by Last_outlaw

6 Jun 17
Reply by honrae rokermore

This being a World Cup game

Still, minor gameplay bugs aside, there's plenty of fun to be had here. This being a World Cup game, there's a range of modes beyond the st…

Started by fesogold

1 Jun 13
Reply by doris gustavo

Coaching Changes!!!

Ok band world! Within the last two years, there have been plenty of new band directors from the hiring of FAMU's new guy to Lawrence Jackso…

Started by Wesley Pipes

0 Jun 10

RSS

© 2014   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service