The Band's All Here (1,759)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rodney Chism New Director of Bands at Fayetteville State University

JSU's chief arranger has left for the post of Band Director at Fayetteville State, which participates in the Division II Conference of the…

Started by Jay Mixon

4 Jul 27
Reply by BAND/MUSIC

New Directors

What do you all think SU's new director Brian Simmons will bring to the table for Su. Also do you think that Travis Prewitt will get the ch…

Started by Jaylin Jones

3 Jul 25
Reply by CHAOS

who is the best band in the Swac and Meac all welcome to voice opinions

my opinion meac-BCU Swac- southern and jsu :)

Started by Tamera Williams

8 Jul 24
Reply by Mary Johnson

Ohio State Band Director Fired Over Hazing Allegations

The Ohio State University's Director of Bands, Jonathan Waters relieved of duty as director of bands after a 2 month investigation of the b…

Started by Marchingsport.com

0 Jul 24

"WHAT'S UP"WITH BLOCK BAND?

We have delivered 117 pieces of music to band programs all across the country in 2014Check out the most recent deliveries.105 – “Motownphil…

Started by Block Band Music & Publishing

0 Jul 21

HOW TO PUT MORE KIDS IN YOUR BAND & KEEP THEM THERE!

This post has been edited to reflect a new date.   Ladies and gentle directors, this is the podcast that you have been waiting for. On Sun…

Started by Block Band Music & Publishing

2 Jul 21
Reply by Block Band Music & Publishing

Southern University Marching Band Wins 2013 HBCU Band of The Year at the 2014 HBCU Awards

(Source:  Southern University Marching Band Facebook Page) Former Director of Bands, Lawrence Jackson accepts the 2013 HBCU Band of The Ye…

Started by Jukebox Junkie

9 Jul 20
Reply by Flaggirl2006

BLAST FROM THE PAST! TXSU/SU HIGHLIGHTS 2011

My personal blast from the past! 10:45 and on is my favorite....lawd the fanfares gave me chills that night!!!

Started by Last_outlaw

0 Jul 20

UAPB JUST CURIOUS...

Sooooo I am just curious, but why doesnt the band travel to Texas? I know they did once upon a time against Txsu a few years ago. I figured…

Started by Last_outlaw

0 Jul 17

lose pounds now!

If you want to be slim and healthy, make use of Ultra Slim Green Coffee now. This is the best ever weight loss supplement and also there ar…

Started by kathle eods

0 Jul 17

RSS

© 2014   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service