The Band's All Here (1,753)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UAPB JUST CURIOUS...

Sooooo I am just curious, but why doesnt the band travel to Texas? I know they did once upon a time against Txsu a few years ago. I figured…

Started by Last_outlaw

0 Jul 17

lose pounds now!

If you want to be slim and healthy, make use of Ultra Slim Green Coffee now. This is the best ever weight loss supplement and also there ar…

Started by kathle eods

0 Jul 17

Ultra Slim Green Coffee review - lose pounds now!

If you want to be slim and healthy, make use of Ultra Slim Green Coffee now. This is the best ever weight loss supplement and also there ar…

Started by Charles Irons

0 Jul 17

Dr. Greggs Memorial.Fund Donations

Hello Fellow Human Jukebox Alumni and Friends,One of our very own, the Legendary Dr. Isaac Greggs recently had his home going after a life…

Started by Book

1 Jul 13
Reply by Jukebox Junkie

Congrats GSU on 475 Band Camp Members.

Written by Staff Reports In 1960, legendary Grambling State band director Dr. Conrad Hutchinson formed a band camp for high school and juni…

Started by tony

2 Jul 12
Reply by tony

BandHead.org app is finally done

I know a lot of people been wanting a bandhead app for the longest, keeps from typing in bandhead each time you get on well I got the bandH…

Started by kennis

3 Jul 11
Reply by Running Man

Brian Simmons Named SU’s Assistant Director of Bands

(Source:  Southern University Marching Band Facebook Page)   Brian Simmons was a 10th grader when he saw Southern University’s Human Jukebo…

Started by Jukebox Junkie

9 Jul 11
Reply by Chris

TxSU & PVU 2014

Getting ready for this season, I caught myself watching videos of PVU from this past season and although I ride with OCEAN til' the wheels…

Started by Last_outlaw

1 Jul 8
Reply by lil_j

NEED MORE OPINIONS!!!!! WHAT MAKES YOU AND OTHERS SO INTERESTED IN CERTAIN FOOTBALL GAMES?

WHAT MAKES YOU SO INTERESTED IN GOING TO GAMES THAT TYPICALLY BRING IN HIGH ATTENDANCE AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ATTRACT OTHERS TO THOSE GAMES…

Started by Last_outlaw

6 Jun 30
Reply by BoomByeBye

“Bahamas HBCUX Classic.”

LOOKS LIKE BOTH BANDS WILL BE THERE WITH A 15,000 STADIUM HOW MANY DO YOU THINK WILL SHOW UP? SINCE ITS A LOCAL GAME CENTRAL ST VS TEXAS SO…

Started by tony

11 Jun 28
Reply by tony

RSS

© 2014   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service