The Band's All Here (1,749)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BandHead.org app is finally done

I know a lot of people been wanting a bandhead app for the longest, keeps from typing in bandhead each time you get on well I got the bandH…

Started by kennis

3 Jul 11
Reply by Running Man

Brian Simmons Named SU’s Assistant Director of Bands

(Source:  Southern University Marching Band Facebook Page)   Brian Simmons was a 10th grader when he saw Southern University’s Human Jukebo…

Started by Jukebox Junkie

9 Jul 11
Reply by Chris

TxSU & PVU 2014

Getting ready for this season, I caught myself watching videos of PVU from this past season and although I ride with OCEAN til' the wheels…

Started by Last_outlaw

1 Jul 8
Reply by lil_j

NEED MORE OPINIONS!!!!! WHAT MAKES YOU AND OTHERS SO INTERESTED IN CERTAIN FOOTBALL GAMES?

WHAT MAKES YOU SO INTERESTED IN GOING TO GAMES THAT TYPICALLY BRING IN HIGH ATTENDANCE AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ATTRACT OTHERS TO THOSE GAMES…

Started by Last_outlaw

6 Jun 30
Reply by BoomByeBye

“Bahamas HBCUX Classic.”

LOOKS LIKE BOTH BANDS WILL BE THERE WITH A 15,000 STADIUM HOW MANY DO YOU THINK WILL SHOW UP? SINCE ITS A LOCAL GAME CENTRAL ST VS TEXAS SO…

Started by tony

11 Jun 28
Reply by tony

Question about song (I'm not your super woman)

I don't know who sings it but i think it's a 90's song if I'm correct. I just heard it on da radio and wanted to know if any band(mainly so…

Started by Peeda

1 Jun 27
Reply by tony

Could Grambling be replaced in Bayou Classic?

(Source: wwltv.com) Could Grambling be replaced in Bayou Classic? Posted on June 18, 2014 at 5:29 PM Updated yesterday at 5:34 PM Paul…

Started by Jukebox Junkie

74 Jun 24
Reply by Jukebox Junkie

GSU " St.James Infirmary"

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4FCtA-4UsY&ctp=CAIQpDAYACITCJrBwaXckr8CFYx0fgodPZQAJ1ISZ3JhbWJsaW5nIHN0IGphbWVz&hl=en&gl=US&g

Started by tony

0 Jun 24

Alcorn State University Marching Band Recruitment

The ASU Sounds of Dyn-O-Mite still has available scholarships for students who wish to audition. Students can either audition on the ASU ca…

Started by Samuel Keys

1 Jun 22
Reply by I give life

Down South Trombones Players You Need to Stand-up For Yourselves!

As the leader of a company that has delivered severall hundred arrangments over the course of the last 3 years, I have had the opportunity…

Started by Block Band Music & Publishing

0 Jun 21

RSS

© 2014   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service