Truth_Serum's Discussions (682)

Discussions Replied To (641) Replies Latest Activity

"Y’all are reaching reaching . The whole Sting Doll is a stretch. The styles look com…"

Truth_Serum replied yesterday to Southern University Gold N' Bluez 2019-2020 Basketball Season

50 yesterday
Reply by nsuking2005

"I’ve always preferred the cleaner captains because those are usually the years the f…"

Truth_Serum replied on Thursday to Prancing J-Settes. Spring Auditions will take place April 18th.

22 yesterday
Reply by justDANCE

"She’s a beautiful girl ;) "

Truth_Serum replied on Monday to Prancing J-Settes. Spring Auditions will take place April 18th.

22 yesterday
Reply by justDANCE

"They’re just not your cup of tea.  What you stated can go for any squad.  I personal…"

Truth_Serum replied Mar 21 to Southern University Gold N' Bluez 2019-2020 Basketball Season

50 yesterday
Reply by nsuking2005

"Hmmm. I don’t get the whole Doll reject thing. These are high school girls that want…"

Truth_Serum replied Mar 9 to STINGETTES AUDITION TRAILER

68 on Friday
Reply by Brittany

"Baby, some of them girls from 19’ just got the IT factor! I just didn’t see it for 1…"

Truth_Serum replied Mar 6 to STINGETTES AUDITION TRAILER

68 on Friday
Reply by Brittany

"Oh dang.  I guess I don’t have a pic this year then. Lol "

Truth_Serum replied Feb 29 to STINGETTES AUDITION TRAILER

68 on Friday
Reply by Brittany

"You know what, I wouldn’t be mad if Jada got captain. If she can keep the drama to a…"

Truth_Serum replied Feb 29 to STINGETTES AUDITION TRAILER

68 on Friday
Reply by Brittany

"It’s easy to say that behind a hidden profile.   And what you said still doesn’t mak…"

Truth_Serum replied Jan 12 to Southern University Fabulous Dancing Dolls Highlights

50 Feb 11
Reply by SUarchitect

"No one is interested in his messy videos !"

Truth_Serum replied Jan 4 to Southern University Fabulous Dancing Dolls Highlights

50 Feb 11
Reply by SUarchitect

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service