justDANCE's Discussions (1,484)

Discussions Replied To (1345) Replies Latest Activity

"LMBO!!!  I have a suggestion lol Since you capt of Bandhead, can you arrange for Iya…"

justDANCE replied Dec 7 to Celebration Bowl 2018, Golden Delight vs The Golden Grils.. Guess Da Dollz can Sit at Home and Watch Us On TV Like their Sorry A** Football Team Will Be Doing

170 40 minutes ago
Reply by Prodigy_Amour

"Baby its the book of Revelations in here!!  "

justDANCE replied Dec 4 to Celebration Bowl 2018, Golden Delight vs The Golden Grils.. Guess Da Dollz can Sit at Home and Watch Us On TV Like their Sorry A** Football Team Will Be Doing

170 40 minutes ago
Reply by Prodigy_Amour

" "

justDANCE replied Dec 2 to Celebration Bowl 2018, Golden Delight vs The Golden Grils.. Guess Da Dollz can Sit at Home and Watch Us On TV Like their Sorry A** Football Team Will Be Doing

170 40 minutes ago
Reply by Prodigy_Amour

"I'm here for it! Kayla came with it this season, I'm bracing myself for what she doe…"

justDANCE replied Nov 25 to Prancing J-Settes vs. 14K

10 Dec 1
Reply by honrae rokermore

"It's different for them definitely, I like it, its kinda like a royalty/war uni lol…"

justDANCE replied Nov 24 to Bayou Classic 2018

173 Nov 30
Reply by DancingBear

"Now if only Sus O and Bridgette ass at Bama state would get the memo too, because th…"

173 Nov 30
Reply by DancingBear

"Right Akai wasn't having it lol "

173 Nov 30
Reply by DancingBear

"Alright for the field show!!!!"

173 Nov 30
Reply by DancingBear

"I'm hollering at Akai for low-key getting Mr Taylor together for being in the way wh…"

173 Nov 30
Reply by DancingBear

"Mehgan..see with the way the SWAC set up, and how STUNTY CUNTY things have been thes…"

173 Nov 30
Reply by DancingBear

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service