number1's Discussions (2,254)

Discussions Replied To (2236) Replies Latest Activity

"Even if it does, that's the staff's decision to make, and I will continue to support…"

number1 replied 19 minutes ago to What happened to the real MARCHING HUMAN JUKEBOX symbol?

25 19 minutes ago
Reply by number1

"Again the band logo on all uniforms and jackets did not change, so the Wool is not…"

number1 replied yesterday to What happened to the real MARCHING HUMAN JUKEBOX symbol?

25 19 minutes ago
Reply by number1

"While talking about this putting SU before the band why don't you ask the university…"

number1 replied yesterday to What happened to the real MARCHING HUMAN JUKEBOX symbol?

25 19 minutes ago
Reply by number1

"What do you think SUBR stands for? How many people do you think know that LSJUMB is…"

number1 replied Jul 19 to What happened to the real MARCHING HUMAN JUKEBOX symbol?

25 19 minutes ago
Reply by number1

"Well that statement clearly isn't true considering I said it. The band's future via…"

number1 replied Jul 19 to What happened to the real MARCHING HUMAN JUKEBOX symbol?

25 19 minutes ago
Reply by number1

"I honestly don't care about a logo. I care more about the band's viability in the fu…"

25 19 minutes ago
Reply by number1

"I do have to ask why you feel the need to post this publicly? Seems like something t…"

number1 replied Jul 18 to What happened to the real MARCHING HUMAN JUKEBOX symbol?

25 19 minutes ago
Reply by number1

"That's when we allow high school bands to get their shine on during halftime. "

number1 replied Feb 18 to Talladega vs SU - Who Got Who?

15 Feb 20
Reply by xavier

"Southern wins it easily. Better sound, better balance, more diversity shown in the s…"

number1 replied Feb 16 to Talladega vs SU - Who Got Who?

15 Feb 20
Reply by xavier

"Top ranked colleges mean nothing. An Ivy League school degree may look good on pape…"

number1 replied Dec 8, 2014 to Top 25 HBCUs Rankings for 2015 "US News" (High Schoolers Choose Your School For Education Plus Band)

20 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by altosax

RSS

Video Search (RECOMMENDED)

SEEK, AND YE SHALL FIND

Forum

What happened to the real MARCHING HUMAN JUKEBOX symbol? 25 Replies

Started by Jukebox89 in The Band's All Here. Last reply by number1 19 minutes ago.

Jsu Band Camp 48 Replies

Started by SonicBoomProductions in The Band's All Here. Last reply by XLMbeatzzz 44 minutes ago.

Alabama A&M Marching Maroon & White 2015 42 Replies

Started by BandGeek2011 in The Band's All Here. Last reply by J_AAMU 57 minutes ago.

2015-2016 JSU Prancing J-Settes 762 Replies

Started by Stuntboi06 in Dance & Auxiliary. Last reply by Stuntboi06 2 hours ago.

© 2015   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service