P.H.'s Discussions (2,429)

Discussions Replied To (2081) Replies Latest Activity

"This video supports my views on the Dolls and Stingettes when it comes to counts and…"

P.H. replied Mar 25 to Southern University Gold N' Bluez 2019-2020 Basketball Season

53 yesterday
Reply by Truth_Serum

"I love the Stingettes, and stylistically, I think they're the trendsetters; however,…"

P.H. replied Mar 25 to Southern University Gold N' Bluez 2019-2020 Basketball Season

53 yesterday
Reply by Truth_Serum

"My reservation with Jordyn is her attitude and swag, as it relates to this style, is…"

P.H. replied Mar 15 to Southern University Gold N' Bluez 2019-2020 Basketball Season

53 yesterday
Reply by Truth_Serum

"Kennedie has the signature flowy, wavy hair. She leads at 16:15. "

P.H. replied Mar 15 to Southern University Gold N' Bluez 2019-2020 Basketball Season

53 yesterday
Reply by Truth_Serum

"Did she try out for the Dolls? Honestly, I don't see it. She's graceful, but she ooz…"

53 yesterday
Reply by Truth_Serum

"Do you mean Aniya? "

53 yesterday
Reply by Truth_Serum

"I'm rooting for Kennedie. "

53 yesterday
Reply by Truth_Serum

"They're dope. I see the similarities between them and the Stingettes. I'd like to se…"

53 yesterday
Reply by Truth_Serum

"I agree. Thank you! I hope this will kill that narrative. We see this throughout lif…"

P.H. replied Mar 9 to STINGETTES AUDITION TRAILER

69 on Monday
Reply by Army Chic

"Nyah's awkwardness is in the presentation to me, which doesn't diminish her abilitie…"

P.H. replied Mar 9 to STINGETTES AUDITION TRAILER

69 on Monday
Reply by Army Chic

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service