Whatitdosu's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Not thesis statement *DEAD* "

Whatitdosu replied Jan 5 to What Is Discipline, Detail, & Leadership??

37 Jan 12
Reply by Zeke Hayes

"Yall really hating on this man for simply reporting the HBCU dance news and giving h…"

Whatitdosu replied Jan 4 to What Is Discipline, Detail, & Leadership??

37 Jan 12
Reply by Zeke Hayes

"Nope. Not one heel stretch and not one Scorpion. And they have some hyper flexible g…"

Whatitdosu replied Jan 3 to Southern University Fabulous Dancing Dolls Highlights

63 Apr 1
Reply by Drammy04

"I doubt either one of them would continue with the boringness that Dani tried to get…"

Whatitdosu replied Jan 1 to Dolls: Rose Parade

168 Jan 4
Reply by Sugamama

"Not complaining at all, just bored. I can't help that I'm bored by the parade clips.…"

168 Jan 4
Reply by Sugamama

"Is it me or should the dolls just stay in they rooms when the band does a parade? Th…"

168 Jan 4
Reply by Sugamama

"No, I didn't say "THEY" slay. I said "Micah" slays each count. The counts are still…"

Whatitdosu replied Oct 31, 2019 to Fabulous Dancing Dolls: Week 8 (Dolls v.s GGs)

206 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Peachyp

"For me personally its not about new stands and stand routines. It more so about the…"

Whatitdosu replied Oct 31, 2019 to Fabulous Dancing Dolls: Week 8 (Dolls v.s GGs)

206 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Peachyp

"Its called natural evolution, duh. Remember back in the day when the Dolls ONLY did…"

Whatitdosu replied Oct 30, 2019 to Fabulous Dancing Dolls: Week 8 (Dolls v.s GGs)

206 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Peachyp

"Ummmm, this has got to be one of the most boring seasons ever. Man I'm so ready for…"

Whatitdosu replied Oct 27, 2019 to Fabulous Dancing Dolls: Week 8 (Dolls v.s GGs)

206 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Peachyp

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service