Jackie S.'s Discussions (377)

Discussions Replied To (285) Replies Latest Activity

"This uniform really gives off a old school type of vibe uniform.  Morgan Williams st…"

Jackie S. replied Feb 12 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"Yes absolutely.  And she will get the job done! "

Jackie S. replied Feb 12 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"Yeah to me it would just be one of those quarter changing uniforms.  That you just w…"

Jackie S. replied Feb 11 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"Hunny when I first saw them on their IG page.  I was like yesssss, I want me one lol…"

Jackie S. replied Feb 11 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"That first uniform was nice.  But that should be worn in the daytime.  I remember th…"

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"Lol yes Liz.  The uniforms were not it last season.  My two favorites were the all b…"

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"I am very excited to Aggie.  With this being the BGMM and Delight last year in the c…"

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

" "

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"With it being nothing in the big south. They are going to be HBCU goddesses to them…"

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"She really does.  Honestly I really haven't seen a squad this fierce looking since D…"

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service