Block Band Music & Publishing's Discussions (318)

Discussions Replied To (238) Replies Latest Activity

"8. Talladega College – Not a bad performance, but definitely not a performance that…"

Block Band Music & Publishing replied Jan 31 to AND THE WINNER IS...HONDA 2015 PRUNALYSIS

33 Feb 5
Reply by william hawkins

"Overall.Southern had a great show from top to bottom. It started with several drill…"

Block Band Music & Publishing replied Jan 31 to AND THE WINNER IS...HONDA 2015 PRUNALYSIS

33 Feb 5
Reply by william hawkins

"Dance RoutineFrom here Southern’s band double-timed to the form the word “HONDA.”As…"

33 Feb 5
Reply by william hawkins

"“Nobody Does It Better” – Warren G & Nate DoggThe band next marched into the for…"

33 Feb 5
Reply by william hawkins

"Southern University’s “Human Jukebox”Before Southern’s band started its performance…"

33 Feb 5
Reply by william hawkins

"Overall...Gimmicks don't really bother me that much. I don't consider a band to catc…"

33 Feb 5
Reply by william hawkins

"Dance RoutineJackson then transitioned to their dance routine. Before I could really…"

33 Feb 5
Reply by william hawkins

"About "Uptown Funk", in the podcast on the90degreeshow, I mistakenly said that it wa…"

33 Feb 5
Reply by william hawkins

"With the energy of the show already at a slightly lower than usual level, Jackson St…"

33 Feb 5
Reply by william hawkins

"Jackson State UniversityJackson State’s show started with thunderous anticipation. T…"

33 Feb 5
Reply by william hawkins

RSS

Video Search (RECOMMENDED)

SEEK, AND YE SHALL FIND

Forum

Sonic Boom Young Gunz!!! 38 Replies

Started by SOP83 in The Band's All Here. Last reply by Prince baritone. Beast 3 hours ago.

Just bought it

Started by Isaiah drane in The Band's All Here 10 hours ago.

HUMB

Started by Last_outlaw in The Band's All Here on Monday.

Drum Major - 2015 Spring Tryouts - BGMM - North Carolina A&T 7 Replies

Started by Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) in The Band's All Here. Last reply by Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) on Thursday.

© 2015   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service