Block Band Music & Publishing's Discussions (318)

Discussions Replied To (238) Replies Latest Activity

"8. Talladega College – Not a bad performance, but definitely not a performance that…"

Block Band Music & Publishing replied Jan 31 to AND THE WINNER IS...HONDA 2015 PRUNALYSIS

33 Feb 5
Reply by william hawkins

"Overall.Southern had a great show from top to bottom. It started with several drill…"

Block Band Music & Publishing replied Jan 31 to AND THE WINNER IS...HONDA 2015 PRUNALYSIS

33 Feb 5
Reply by william hawkins

"Dance RoutineFrom here Southern’s band double-timed to the form the word “HONDA.”As…"

33 Feb 5
Reply by william hawkins

"“Nobody Does It Better” – Warren G & Nate DoggThe band next marched into the for…"

33 Feb 5
Reply by william hawkins

"Southern University’s “Human Jukebox”Before Southern’s band started its performance…"

33 Feb 5
Reply by william hawkins

"Overall...Gimmicks don't really bother me that much. I don't consider a band to catc…"

33 Feb 5
Reply by william hawkins

"Dance RoutineJackson then transitioned to their dance routine. Before I could really…"

33 Feb 5
Reply by william hawkins

"About "Uptown Funk", in the podcast on the90degreeshow, I mistakenly said that it wa…"

33 Feb 5
Reply by william hawkins

"With the energy of the show already at a slightly lower than usual level, Jackson St…"

33 Feb 5
Reply by william hawkins

"Jackson State UniversityJackson State’s show started with thunderous anticipation. T…"

33 Feb 5
Reply by william hawkins

RSS

Video Search (RECOMMENDED)

SEEK, AND YE SHALL FIND

Forum

2015-2016 Band Songs "Suggestions" 4 Replies

Started by altosax. Last reply by altosax 5 hours ago.

Florida A&M to Move to the SWAC (I support this transition) 17 Replies

Started by altosax. Last reply by 2_Screamz on Monday.

WHAT'S UP WITH BLOCK BAND? WOMENS HISTORY MONTH!

Started by Block Band Guy on Sunday.

Alcorn Recruited 30 Band Students in Grambling Backdoor March 1, 2015 8 Replies

Started by altosax. Last reply by altosax Mar 21.

Celebration Bowl 3 Replies

Started by BoomByeBye. Last reply by BoomByeBye Mar 20.

© 2015   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service