TheStandJudge's Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"I would love that as well! She also made a long and passionate speech about her visi…"

TheStandJudge replied yesterday to STINGETTES AUDITION TRAILER

107 4 hours ago
Reply by OUTDA GAME

"Tbh for me Tailyn was my first pick. I thought Tailyn was everything and gave me KP.…"

TheStandJudge replied on Wednesday to Southern University Fabulous Dancing Dolls Highlights

63 on Thursday
Reply by Drammy04

"I think most of us can agree we really, really , REALLY! Wanted Jordan or I can assu…"

TheStandJudge replied on Wednesday to Southern University Fabulous Dancing Dolls Highlights

63 on Thursday
Reply by Drammy04

"Lol oh God please spill the tea honey  "

TheStandJudge replied Mar 25 to STINGETTES AUDITION TRAILER

107 4 hours ago
Reply by OUTDA GAME

"Yeah I see exactly what you mean. I think the GNBz are a match for the stingettes ca…"

TheStandJudge replied Mar 25 to Southern University Gold N' Bluez 2019-2020 Basketball Season

54 12 hours ago
Reply by honrae rokermore

"You said everything I was thing just more detailed and I can tell you been a fan lon…"

TheStandJudge replied Mar 24 to Southern University Gold N' Bluez 2019-2020 Basketball Season

54 12 hours ago

"I would have to agree! I love how technical and detailed they are and class and beau…"

TheStandJudge replied Mar 21 to Southern University Gold N' Bluez 2019-2020 Basketball Season

54 12 hours ago

"Let me ask y'all This! I know this isn't a doll thread however , what could the doll…"

TheStandJudge replied Mar 16 to Southern University Gold N' Bluez 2019-2020 Basketball Season

54 12 hours ago

"I can see your point!! What about Chyna? Could you see her as a doll?? "

TheStandJudge replied Mar 15 to Southern University Gold N' Bluez 2019-2020 Basketball Season

54 12 hours ago

"Yes!! I hope I didn't spell her name wrong. I think she would be a great doll. She h…"

TheStandJudge replied Mar 15 to Southern University Gold N' Bluez 2019-2020 Basketball Season

54 12 hours ago

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service