Bandfanatic1984's Discussions (534)

Discussions Replied To (316) Replies Latest Activity

"It was simple, but cute! And the purple one they had at the beginning of the game wi…"

Bandfanatic1984 replied Feb 12 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

68 Feb 12
Reply by Liz

"I loved the all black uniform from GHOE  and celebration bowl uniforms.   "

Bandfanatic1984 replied Feb 11 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

68 Feb 12
Reply by Liz

"Absolutely no to the first one! To me, that uniform looks generic to be on Delight!…"

Bandfanatic1984 replied Feb 11 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

68 Feb 12
Reply by Liz

"I am loving the rookie Zahria already! She looks to be very promising!!!! "

Bandfanatic1984 replied Feb 10 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

68 Feb 12
Reply by Liz

"Let's just wait and see. Before we get into all this speculation lol.  It's a whole…"

Bandfanatic1984 replied Feb 10 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

68 Feb 12
Reply by Liz

"We have already beat most of those football teams in that conference! Everything wil…"

68 Feb 12
Reply by Liz

"Congratulations to all the ladies.  I'm very excited to see what these ladies bring…"

68 Feb 12
Reply by Liz

"LMBOOOOO  "

68 Feb 12
Reply by Liz

"Yeah. Thry needed all of the hard critiques.  Because these girls were not giving us…"

Bandfanatic1984 replied Dec 25, 2019 to Golden Delight vs. Golden Girls - Celebration Bowl

113 Jan 5
Reply by Jackie S.

"I know you didn't realize it. Because she was at home in bed. Watching the squad on…"

Bandfanatic1984 replied Dec 25, 2019 to Golden Delight vs. Golden Girls - Celebration Bowl

113 Jan 5
Reply by Jackie S.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service