masemarcher's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you! You’re always helpful"

masemarcher replied Nov 11 to THE FABULOUS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY DANCING DOLLS: CHAPTER 11: THE CHRONICLES OF SUPERDOLL SLAYAGE!!!

112 1 hour ago
Reply by Drammy04

"Does anyone have advice for best places to sit during the battle of the bands and st…"

masemarcher replied Nov 11 to THE FABULOUS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY DANCING DOLLS: CHAPTER 11: THE CHRONICLES OF SUPERDOLL SLAYAGE!!!

112 1 hour ago
Reply by Drammy04

"I’m still confused as to why my comments were deleted. I was honest about MY opinion…"

masemarcher replied Oct 22 to Boombox Classic 2017

160 Oct 27
Reply by Swimphan

"Seems like both squads worked really hard to deliver solid routines. I’d even say th…"

masemarcher replied Oct 22 to Boombox Classic 2017

160 Oct 27
Reply by Swimphan

"It’s obvious that we get sooo much wrong, here. Dannie has brought EVERY uniform tha…"

masemarcher replied Oct 9 to The Fabulous Southern University Dancing Dolls: Chapter 10 - The Chronicles of Super-Doll Slayage

356 Nov 8
Reply by Book

"I was extremely excited to see Joy in the stands. She is very clean and I'd argue th…"

masemarcher replied Sep 24 to J SETTES week 3 vs uapb

38 Sep 27
Reply by Christopher

"The Field routine was not good by any means. I really want to say something nice and…"

masemarcher replied Sep 10 to JSU Prancing J-Settes SHC 2017

72 Sep 19
Reply by DancingBear

"The way Asia was rooting on her daughter, Amber was also a highlight last night. I t…"

masemarcher replied Sep 4 to The 2017-2018 Sensational Stunning Stingettes

40 Nov 13
Reply by crimsonseeker

"Im proud that the Stingettes prouduce a new routine that looked great, in my opinion…"

masemarcher replied Aug 28 to Al State Stingettes @ 2017 QC BOTB

23 Aug 31
Reply by HeartOfADancer

"I hate to say this but the videos of the forever dolls are far more interesting than…"

masemarcher replied Aug 27 to Southern University Fabulous Dancing Dolls 2017- 2018 Part 8: September 3, 2017 Please Hurry Up

361 Aug 30
Reply by Book

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service