SUarchitect's Discussions (1,832)

Discussions Replied To (1486) Replies Latest Activity

"I actually don't need much more from the Doc era because they've now kept the standa…"

SUarchitect replied Feb 11 to Southern University Fabulous Dancing Dolls Highlights

50 Feb 11
Reply by SUarchitect

"I agree with the smaller lines.  We've visually been under 10 since Stamper, when yo…"

SUarchitect replied Feb 10 to Southern University Fabulous Dancing Dolls Highlights

50 Feb 11
Reply by SUarchitect

"Akai is perfect for the Dolls. Would I have bragged about he uniform designs? Probab…"

SUarchitect replied Feb 9 to Southern University Fabulous Dancing Dolls Highlights

50 Feb 11
Reply by SUarchitect

"Respectfully, YOU think they are celebrities.  These girls are strung out between cl…"

SUarchitect replied Jan 4 to What Is Discipline, Detail, & Leadership??

37 Jan 12
Reply by Zeke Hayes

"And she DGAF about to damn expose page. She is a candidate for Ph.D. She's a Student…"

SUarchitect replied Jan 4 to Dolls: Rose Parade

168 Jan 4
Reply by Sugamama

"Damn lol.  This season wasn't very strong, and that's fine. There are other seasons…"

SUarchitect replied Jan 4 to Dolls: Rose Parade

168 Jan 4
Reply by Sugamama

"Yup. And again, gimme a Dr. Smith ANYDAY.  People don't like what they dont have acc…"

SUarchitect replied Jan 3 to Dolls: Rose Parade

168 Jan 4
Reply by Sugamama

"Why thank you! Lol  I'm so ready for these field shows man.  LA has spoiled me with…"

SUarchitect replied Jan 3 to Southern University Fabulous Dancing Dolls Highlights

50 Feb 11
Reply by SUarchitect

"The Dolls have always had a mature look.  That's on purpose.  You can look at the pi…"

SUarchitect replied Jan 2 to Dolls: Rose Parade

168 Jan 4
Reply by Sugamama

"Chile i been around Southern since 2003-2004. It's not even effort at this point,it'…"

SUarchitect replied Jan 2 to Dolls: Rose Parade

168 Jan 4
Reply by Sugamama

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service