Section Leader's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Having a season looks doubtful at this point.  But we have to wait until late June t…"

Section Leader replied Apr 19 to Will there be a season?

2 Apr 21
Reply by honrae rokermore

"First priority is to save lives.  Period.  Having no sports is such a small price t…"

Section Leader replied Apr 14 to IM GOING TO ADDRESS THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM ??????

3 Apr 14
Reply by Section Leader

"I agree, Eric.  Seeing a lot of talk and speculation about next season, and while I…"

Section Leader replied Apr 6 to HBCU AND VIRUS PANDEMIC

4 Apr 6
Reply by Section Leader

"Roy Lee, this thing is a game changer unless a vaccine can be developed before too l…"

Section Leader replied Apr 3 to HBCU AND VIRUS PANDEMIC

5 Apr 5
Reply by honrae rokermore

"This!"

Section Leader replied Sep 30, 2019 to J-Settes vs. K-Rettes! - 2019 Circle City Classic!

81 Oct 5, 2019
Reply by Eric

"Will be great to be back in Jacktown for the first home game next week then homecomi…"

Section Leader replied Sep 28, 2019 to J-Settes vs. K-Rettes! - 2019 Circle City Classic!

81 Oct 5, 2019
Reply by Eric

"SMH... When people resort to name-calling, especially when it's over opinions, that'…"

Section Leader replied Sep 28, 2019 to JSU Prancing J-Settes FIELD ROUTINE at Skyline Battle of the Bands

15 Sep 28, 2019
Reply by buckingANONYMOUS

"Whoump there it is?  Where?  There’s no frontin here that l’m an expert. I got my op…"

Section Leader replied Sep 27, 2019 to JSU Prancing J-Settes FIELD ROUTINE at Skyline Battle of the Bands

15 Sep 28, 2019

"These so called experts make it interesting.  But their views are just like noses.  …"

Section Leader replied Sep 26, 2019 to JSU Prancing J-Settes FIELD ROUTINE at Skyline Battle of the Bands

15 Sep 28, 2019

"Another quantitative opinion.  Great! "

Section Leader replied Sep 26, 2019 to JSU Prancing J-Settes FIELD ROUTINE at Skyline Battle of the Bands

15 Sep 28, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service