Section Leader's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"It’s tacky and crude.  Southern has been known to bust it to arrive at the stadium s…"

Section Leader replied Sep 26 to Band Director

6 Oct 19
Reply by honrae rokermore

"Thanks!  Gotta go listen to Usher's original. "

Section Leader replied Aug 20 to 2018-2019 Prancing J-Settes Team Reveal

84 Sep 1
Reply by Stuntboi06

"What is the name of the tune they were playing when they merged?  It was so Boom..."

Section Leader replied Aug 20 to 2018-2019 Prancing J-Settes Team Reveal

84 Sep 1
Reply by Stuntboi06

"John Brown, Just so you know, JSU was formally invited to the parade by the Rose Bow…"

Section Leader replied May 23 to Invited to Rose Bowl Parade: FAMU and Alabama State

13 on Saturday
Reply by DancingBear

"Yeah, we do.  Paying for a trip to Pasadena though?  Nope."

Section Leader replied May 16 to Invited to Rose Bowl Parade: FAMU and Alabama State

13 on Saturday
Reply by DancingBear

"Jackson State was invited to the 2018 Rose Bowl parade, BUT the catch was that the s…"

Section Leader replied May 13 to Invited to Rose Bowl Parade: FAMU and Alabama State

13 on Saturday
Reply by DancingBear

"Students at Howard call it "The Treatment."  I remember this one Howard graduate stu…"

Section Leader replied Mar 15 to Howard University Student Calls Out School For Leaving Her 'Borderline Homeless' | blavity

2 Mar 15
Reply by Section Leader

"I recall one of the legendary band directors at Jackson State, Harold Haughton, sayi…"

Section Leader replied Feb 16 to Best HBCU Music Department

6 Feb 17
Reply by honrae rokermore

"https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yqj_9gcFE0 Here's another video and short interview…"

Section Leader replied Oct 8, 2017 to J-Sette fans And Alumni look what I found!!!

14 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by Eric

"Yeah, he started out as drum major. When Helen Ford, who later became Miss Black Ame…"

Section Leader replied Oct 8, 2017 to J-Sette fans And Alumni look what I found!!!

14 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by Eric

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service