Marsha B's Discussions (227)

Discussions Replied To (227) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Marsha B replied Apr 16 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"China was one of my favorites.  All the way from her freshman year. But last season…"

Marsha B replied Apr 13 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

" "

Marsha B replied Apr 13 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"I'm ready for it hunny  "

Marsha B replied Apr 12 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"You'll swear shading China lmao.  All in all, I wasn't feeling China last year as co…"

Marsha B replied Apr 12 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

" "

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"Yessssss hunny.  Spill all the Tea. Because I only got bits and pieces from that 201…"

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"Kyrah slays like no tomorrow.  I'm ready to see her lead a song or two in the stands…"

Marsha B replied Feb 10 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"I'm sitting here looking at your comment going  "

Marsha B replied Feb 10 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"Mychael has the facial looks for days!  "

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service