BandGeek's Discussions (260)

Discussions Replied To (212) Replies Latest Activity

"Gotcha. Marci has one hell of a great body.  That girl is just a natural athlete!  "

BandGeek replied Apr 15 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"Is Tanisha on the front end. Next to Marci?  "

BandGeek replied Apr 15 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

" I love this stand routine!"

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"And I think the media team should focus more of them in the stands.  Especially sinc…"

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"GD look so sexy in purple.  And I love that uniform.   "

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"This all black at GHOE is so sexy on GD "

BandGeek replied Feb 12 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"Yes, especially the pink uniform at the Celebration Bowl  "

BandGeek replied Feb 12 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"I like both of these uniforms.   "

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"The Big South is not ready for GD lol. "

BandGeek replied Feb 11 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"Congrats ladies.  I'm ready to see this season of GD . Looks like a very hungry squa…"

BandGeek replied Feb 11 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service