HeartOfADancer's Discussions (498)

Discussions Replied To (378) Replies Latest Activity

"Reasons why I still can't get over the fact that the 3rd one quit! I could just see…"

HeartOfADancer replied Nov 16 to THE FABULOUS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY DANCING DOLLS: CHAPTER 11: THE CHRONICLES OF SUPERDOLL SLAYAGE!!!

112 1 hour ago
Reply by Drammy04

"Yea, I think the thought of Taneria getting it is nice but I don't think '15 is that…"

HeartOfADancer replied Nov 7 to The Fabulous Southern University Dancing Dolls: Chapter 10 - The Chronicles of Super-Doll Slayage

356 Nov 8
Reply by Book

"K.K., you are on it! Off topic: These recent year J-Settes social media presence is…"

HeartOfADancer replied Nov 7 to The Fabulous Southern University Dancing Dolls: Chapter 10 - The Chronicles of Super-Doll Slayage

356 Nov 8
Reply by Book

"Y'all let's not forget to vote daily for our girls to win this contest! http://radi…"

HeartOfADancer replied Nov 6 to The Fabulous Southern University Dancing Dolls: Chapter 10 - The Chronicles of Super-Doll Slayage

356 Nov 8
Reply by Book

"Okay so my take on next year isssss...whoever is going to pick captain has a tough c…"

HeartOfADancer replied Nov 6 to The Fabulous Southern University Dancing Dolls: Chapter 10 - The Chronicles of Super-Doll Slayage

356 Nov 8
Reply by Book

"I want to see! What account is it on? I wish they wouldn't have edited it out to beg…"

356 Nov 8
Reply by Book

"I really like how they did the subtle pink this year and it was perfect with the whi…"

HeartOfADancer replied Oct 30 to The Fabulous Southern University Dancing Dolls: Chapter 10 - The Chronicles of Super-Doll Slayage

356 Nov 8
Reply by Book

"The Stingettes are back! I believe this weekend will be theirs easily. Amber just ha…"

HeartOfADancer replied Oct 27 to 76th MAGIC CITY CLASSIC (AAMU - Divas vs. ASU - Stingettes)

74 Nov 5
Reply by J_AAMU

"I'm still not sold on Taylor. I know some of yall are gonna kill me for that but she…"

HeartOfADancer replied Oct 23 to The Fabulous Southern University Dancing Dolls: Chapter 10 - The Chronicles of Super-Doll Slayage

356 Nov 8
Reply by Book

"Yikes! This happens often tho. I always notice dancers step back too far into the bl…"

HeartOfADancer replied Oct 23 to How have we not talked about this?????? Sophisticated Ladies Fans...please explain

18 Oct 27
Reply by Swimphan

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service