HeartOfADancer's Discussions (572)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"Alright. The Stingettes have done well with taking some movements inspired by the Do…"

HeartOfADancer replied Nov 26 to Bayou Classic 2018

173 Nov 30
Reply by DancingBear

"I liked the uni. It reminds me of the silver rainy day leo. I think that's what I've…"

HeartOfADancer replied Nov 24 to Bayou Classic 2018

173 Nov 30
Reply by DancingBear

"Man it just was not Gabby's turn. And I'm upset there are 2 sponsors with them for n…"

HeartOfADancer replied Nov 24 to Bayou Classic 2018

173 Nov 30
Reply by DancingBear

"Oh and y'all should know not to be expecting to see that challenge with fans in the…"

HeartOfADancer replied Nov 23 to Bayou Classic 2018

173 Nov 30
Reply by DancingBear

"I like the Dolls BOTB uni. I want to see how it looks on them in motion because they…"

HeartOfADancer replied Nov 23 to Bayou Classic 2018

173 Nov 30
Reply by DancingBear

"I don't think the sponsor has to be a 4 year Doll or have held the captain seat. I r…"

HeartOfADancer replied Oct 31 to Dancing Dolls vs. Prancing J-Settes

214 Nov 7
Reply by DancingBear

"I've noticed this all year and thought it was her lashes that gave off that look. Sh…"

HeartOfADancer replied Oct 27 to Dancing Dolls vs. Prancing J-Settes

214 Nov 7
Reply by DancingBear

"I hate it bc I go straight to the comments after I click on a vid. That comment sect…"

HeartOfADancer replied Oct 27 to Dancing Dolls vs. Prancing J-Settes

214 Nov 7
Reply by DancingBear

"Aww I like the uni. It's just not for the J-Settes! That give some me Orchesis or Bl…"

HeartOfADancer replied Oct 14 to Prancing J-Settes vs Satin Dolls - JSU Homecoming

61 Oct 19
Reply by Bandfanatic1984

"My 2 cents on the whole Garrett thing is basically that "mad day" has come. He didn'…"

HeartOfADancer replied Oct 7 to Southern Fabulous Dancing Dolls Vs Alcon Golden Girls 2018!!!

238 Nov 2
Reply by K.K.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service