HeartOfADancer's Discussions (507)

Discussions Replied To (387) Replies Latest Activity

"I really hope Jordyn left on good terms because I still am grieving the fact that I…"

HeartOfADancer replied 7 hours ago to 2018-2019 Fabulous Dancing Dolls Tryouts

20 7 hours ago
Reply by honrae rokermore

"Now, Honrae...I just KNOW this is not shade at one of my '16 favorites who has more…"

HeartOfADancer replied 7 hours ago to 2018-2019 Fabulous Dancing Dolls Tryouts

20 7 hours ago
Reply by honrae rokermore

"TAILYN!!!! Sometimes she gives me authentic 90s Doll & other times she gives me…"

HeartOfADancer replied Feb 4 to The Southern University Fabulous Dancing Dolls: 2018 Parade Season Part 2

58 on Saturday
Reply by SUarchitect

"I hope you guys don't stop giving feedback and constructive criticism. That's what t…"

HeartOfADancer replied Jan 29 to The Southern University Fabulous Dancing Dolls: 2018 Parade Season Part 2

58 on Saturday
Reply by SUarchitect

"Interesting assessments in here. After this season, I find that Mel has settled in t…"

HeartOfADancer replied Nov 30, 2017 to THE FABULOUS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY DANCING DOLLS: CHAPTER 11: THE CHRONICLES OF SUPERDOLL SLAYAGE!!!

263 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Jarrett Goer

"This would be a good footage review, comparison, and breakdown discussion. I can thi…"

HeartOfADancer replied Nov 27, 2017 to THE FABULOUS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY DANCING DOLLS: CHAPTER 11: THE CHRONICLES OF SUPERDOLL SLAYAGE!!!

263 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Jarrett Goer

"Whyyyy was the new game uni designed so thin across the bust line. I really need the…"

HeartOfADancer replied Nov 26, 2017 to THE FABULOUS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY DANCING DOLLS: CHAPTER 11: THE CHRONICLES OF SUPERDOLL SLAYAGE!!!

263 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Jarrett Goer

"With the lighting being so poor last night and only being able to see silhouettes at…"

HeartOfADancer replied Nov 25, 2017 to THE FABULOUS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY DANCING DOLLS: CHAPTER 11: THE CHRONICLES OF SUPERDOLL SLAYAGE!!!

263 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Jarrett Goer

"I love the uniform!!! Kind of out of the box for the Dolls yet still Classic doll so…"

HeartOfADancer replied Nov 25, 2017 to THE FABULOUS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY DANCING DOLLS: CHAPTER 11: THE CHRONICLES OF SUPERDOLL SLAYAGE!!!

263 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Jarrett Goer

"Reasons why I still can't get over the fact that the 3rd one quit! I could just see…"

HeartOfADancer replied Nov 16, 2017 to THE FABULOUS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY DANCING DOLLS: CHAPTER 11: THE CHRONICLES OF SUPERDOLL SLAYAGE!!!

263 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Jarrett Goer

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service