Book's Discussions (3,773)

Discussions Replied To (3349) Replies Latest Activity

"exclusive doll practice footage...."

Book replied on Wednesday to The Sensational Stingettes vs. The Fabulous Dancing Dolls pt. 2

192 6 hours ago
Reply by SUarchitect

"....... meanwhile the OCEAN doing things that are making eyes pop.. houston is rekin…"

Book replied Sep 20 to 2016 band season discussion

36 on Saturday
Reply by hrocket

"aye.. i'm just saying..lol and it wasn't that they weren't behind her, it was more s…"

Book replied Sep 20 to Motion of the Ocean 2016: Saturday - Texas Soutern vs Alabama State - Sunday - Southern Regional BOTB

46 yesterday
Reply by Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad)

"Krystal was a good captain, she but there was alot of individualism on her squad whi…"

Book replied Sep 19 to Motion of the Ocean 2016: Saturday - Texas Soutern vs Alabama State - Sunday - Southern Regional BOTB

46 yesterday

"you right!, considering what they're working with and who's running things.. ..  "

Book replied Sep 19 to Motion of the Ocean 2016: Saturday - Texas Soutern vs Alabama State - Sunday - Southern Regional BOTB

46 yesterday

"There are 2 battles coming soon. One with SU and JSU, the other with TxSU, Miles and…"

Book replied Sep 19 to 2016 band season discussion

36 on Saturday
Reply by hrocket

"Thank you Marcus!!"

Book replied Sep 18 to Motion of the Ocean 2016: Saturday - Texas Soutern vs Alabama State - Sunday - Southern Regional BOTB

46 yesterday

"i think Ms. G did a superb job,  I don't think she deserves to be kinda talked down…"

Book replied Sep 17 to Motion of the Ocean 2016: Saturday - Texas Soutern vs Alabama State - Sunday - Southern Regional BOTB

46 yesterday

"it's messed up what they're doing to CAU's band program, but hey, them girls did the…"

Book replied Sep 10 to Clark Atlanta Essence Dance Team

7 Sep 12

" exactly, the N.O, band community will love it "

Book replied Sep 10 to Crankfest Human Jukebox Vs. Sonic Boom of the South

24 Sep 12
Reply by SonicBoomProductions

RSS

© 2016   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service