Book's Discussions (3,841)

Discussions Replied To (3411) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah they should play that tune. It was an impromptu situation. Solange's reps calle…"

Book replied Jun 5 to Solange Knowles & The Ocean of Soul

4 Jun 5
Reply by BAND/MUSIC

"i can honestly say that I don't keep up with today's hip hop."

Book replied May 28 to 2017 band year: matching current and old songs to our bands

8 on Saturday
Reply by 3rdWardTiger

"being  "on the yard" only connects you to the dolls because you attend the same scho…"

Book replied May 24 to SU Fabulous Dancing Doll Auditions 2017-2018: Part 4 = The Doll Hunger Games Aren't Over Yet

396 May 31
Reply by louisianaboi08

"LOL sometimes I wonder how the fine details are known publically when things are don…"

Book replied May 21 to SU Fabulous Dancing Doll Auditions 2017-2018: Part 3= Haymer Is The King of Surprises

419 May 23
Reply by Dee Roberts

"most people who are fans and critics of the NFL have no in-game experience. can't us…"

Book replied May 21 to SU Fabulous Dancing Doll Auditions 2017-2018: Part 3= Haymer Is The King of Surprises

419 May 23
Reply by Dee Roberts

"Gwana Green is a modern traditionalist, She follows what her captains taught her and…"

419 May 23
Reply by Dee Roberts

"things are in the works for "HBCUBands.com" at the moment too.  That type of site in…"

Book replied May 21 to What More would you like to see from the HBCU Band Videographers?

17 May 25
Reply by KapellMaster

"Like the Alcorn fight video. It and the other sports/news was taken down because it…"

Book replied May 21 to If I am informed of anything concerning this site. I have to take action.

2 May 21
Reply by Book

"Be Mindful, the girls DO read this. we don't need a "Situation" out of these threads…"

419 May 23
Reply by Dee Roberts

"Due to this platform being old, all we have is a share button. Those Facebook enable…"

Book replied May 19 to What More would you like to see from the HBCU Band Videographers?

17 May 25
Reply by KapellMaster

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service