Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad)'s Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (199) Replies Latest Activity

"Several girls are being molded for the Captain position Sydney, Tatiana and Chelsea…"

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied on Wednesday to Champagne Auditions 2016 - Marchiong 101 - South Carolina State College

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad)

"I don't know where to start, I'm so exhausted as it relates to Champagne. Several gi…"

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied on Wednesday to Champagne Auditions 2016 - Marchiong 101 - South Carolina State College

9 on Wednesday

"From all indications, yes. But I'm interested to see how all this plays out on the f…"

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied on Wednesday to The AGE of THE NEW GENERATION DANCER: 14Karet Gold Dancers 2016-2017 - Marching Wildcats - Bethune Cookman (BCU)

49 on Wednesday

"The Jackson State University “Sonic Boom of the South” will be hosting it’s annual b…"

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied on Wednesday to Jsettes 2016 Summer Auditions - July 8-10, 2016

139 on Wednesday

"The season stats very early for the Passionettes: Between the Car Wash(s) and Dance…"

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied on Tuesday to Golden Passionettes 2016 Spring Auditions - Marching Rams Show Band - Albany State University

52 on Tuesday

"Passionette Calendars are available. "

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied on Tuesday to Golden Passionettes 2016 Spring Auditions - Marching Rams Show Band - Albany State University

52 on Tuesday

"Thanks for posting. I just made an investment in your future. The only thing that I…"

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied Jul 16 to Golden Passionettes 2016 Spring Auditions - Marching Rams Show Band - Albany State University

52 on Tuesday

"It clear that Mr. Hamilton recruited with his 14K Showcase in mind. None of has new…"

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied Jul 14 to The AGE of THE NEW GENERATION DANCER: 14Karet Gold Dancers 2016-2017 - Marching Wildcats - Bethune Cookman (BCU)

49 on Wednesday

"NEW GENERATION DANCER Richshawnda (BCU - Sophomore Miami, FL) - #9 Clip before Audit…"

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied Jul 14 to The AGE of THE NEW GENERATION DANCER: 14Karet Gold Dancers 2016-2017 - Marching Wildcats - Bethune Cookman (BCU)

49 on Wednesday

"NEW GENERATION DANCER Amaia C. - The only incoming freshman (Captain Material) chose…"

49 on Wednesday

RSS

© 2016   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service