Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef)'s Discussions (1,408)

Discussions Replied To (1169) Replies Latest Activity

"lol. I like your Giff. It typifies the moment. "

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) replied 1 hour ago to (BIG QUESTIONS GOING INTO 2017..) Stingette Fans Where Yall At?!!!

119 1 hour ago
Reply by Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef)

"What in the world!!!  Do the Honey Bees have anything to worry about? "

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) replied 2 hours ago to (BIG QUESTIONS GOING INTO 2017..) Stingette Fans Where Yall At?!!!

119 1 hour ago

"Will you be there early enough to see The BOD? "

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) replied yesterday to 2017 Honda Battle of the Bands

78 23 hours ago
Reply by K.Camp

"Speaking of on/off the Field. I like how CiCi paid it forward by spreading love and…"

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) replied on Sunday to Announcing Jazmine Freeman (Captain) Mahogany-n-Motion - House of Funk - Morehouse College Dance Team (mcdt) 2017 Audition

29 on Sunday

"The first two clips vs the second two clips: I don't know if it was the song selecti…"

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) replied on Sunday to (BIG QUESTIONS GOING INTO 2017..) Stingette Fans Where Yall At?!!!

119 1 hour ago

"Rae (MnM Coach) & CiCi are in business together "

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) replied on Friday to Announcing Jazmine Freeman (Captain) Mahogany-n-Motion - House of Funk - Morehouse College Dance Team (mcdt) 2017 Audition

29 on Sunday

"I knew that lol. I would have loved to see more of Kyra but the lack of footage from…"

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) replied on Friday to Announcing Jazmine Freeman (Captain) Mahogany-n-Motion - House of Funk - Morehouse College Dance Team (mcdt) 2017 Audition

29 on Sunday

"As it relates to Uniforms, something that fits the Captain & co-captain body typ…"

29 on Sunday

"I havent seen any clips. "

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) replied on Friday to UNDERGROUND SHOWDOWN 2017: Motion of the Ocean (Ocean of Soul) TXSU

107 on Friday

"Any Thoughts on what happened to Stephanie from Florida (2yr vet) the Co-Captain fro…"

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) replied on Friday to Golden Passionette 2017 Auditions: Wynter (5yr vet) Captain/Mykia (2yr vet) Co-Captain

1 on Friday

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service