Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad)'s Discussions (440)

Discussions Replied To (257) Replies Latest Activity

"That's the hold idea. Even if your not on a HBCU Danceline. I'm sure she appreciates…"

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied 11 hours ago to JSU Prancing J-Settes 2016-2017 The Wrath of Chloe lol

246 1 hour ago
Reply by Stuntboi06

"The Explanation as it relates to Tamia: In their own words Tamia: I just want thank…"

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied yesterday to JSU Prancing J-Settes 2016-2017 The Wrath of Chloe lol

246 1 hour ago
Reply by Stuntboi06

"lol"

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied yesterday to I AM NOT HERE TO PLAY WITH YOU H_ES.. I CAME TO SLAY.. its going Down.. ITS ABOUT TO BE A WAR!!! Queen City BOTB . 8/27/2016

49 yesterday
Reply by AggieHead: Linename Lady Eloise

"I understand that Elizabeth City State and Johnson C. Smith will be in attendance in…"

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied yesterday to I AM NOT HERE TO PLAY WITH YOU H_ES.. I CAME TO SLAY.. its going Down.. ITS ABOUT TO BE A WAR!!! Queen City BOTB . 8/27/2016

49 yesterday
Reply by AggieHead: Linename Lady Eloise

"When I look at the photos of the rookies alongside the vets, and not taking anything…"

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied on Wednesday to JSU Prancing J-Settes 2016-2017 The Wrath of Chloe lol

246 1 hour ago
Reply by Stuntboi06

" "

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied on Tuesday to BATTLE OF THE CROWN 2016: Alabama State, NCAT, SCSU, SSU

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad)

"It wasn't the first time and/or it probably won't be the last but I'm learning. Than…"

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied on Tuesday to JSU Prancing J-Settes 2016-2017 The Wrath of Chloe lol

246 1 hour ago
Reply by Stuntboi06

"Thanks for clarifying. "

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied on Tuesday to JSU Prancing J-Settes 2016-2017 The Wrath of Chloe lol

246 1 hour ago
Reply by Stuntboi06

"Thanks for the update. I wasn't there so I'll take your word for it, and relying on…"

246 1 hour ago
Reply by Stuntboi06

"That was not Kayla that was Makela, my Sorors daughter leading. Her pledging can't c…"

246 1 hour ago
Reply by Stuntboi06

RSS

© 2016   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service