Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef)'s Discussions (1,324)

Discussions Replied To (1088) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) replied yesterday to MANNEQUIN CHALLENGE: HBCU DANCE TEAM & BANDS

7 yesterday
Reply by Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef)

" "

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) replied yesterday to MANNEQUIN CHALLENGE: HBCU DANCE TEAM & BANDS

7 yesterday

"Who named you the attack dog for the Aggies, Mr. Catfish lol. And to claim that GD v…"

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) replied yesterday to 2017 Honda Danceline Edition.

33 1 hour ago
Reply by Christopher

"LOL. I love GD's overall aesthetics, the squads looks very well put together. Mind y…"

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) replied yesterday to 2017 Honda Danceline Edition.

33 1 hour ago
Reply by Christopher

"Several months ago I spotlighted the Freshman Stingettes but I did not get to finish…"

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) replied on Wednesday to (BIG QUESTIONS GOING INTO 2017..) Stingette Fans Where Yall At?!!!

72 yesterday
Reply by justDANCE

"Nice Uniform "

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) replied on Wednesday to Orchesis Dance Company vs. Dancing Dolls Halftime Routines: 2016 Bayou Classic

16 on Wednesday

"Florida Classic Halftime battle, stand performances and photos of Bethune-Cookman Un…"

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) replied on Wednesday to FLORIDA CLASSIC BOTB 2016: 14K Gold (Marching Wildcats) Bethune vs FAMU

20 on Wednesday

"In the Gospel Show several weeks ago the same six dancers hit the field, and they go…"

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) replied on Tuesday to (BIG QUESTIONS GOING INTO 2017..) Stingette Fans Where Yall At?!!!

72 yesterday
Reply by justDANCE

"1. SU Dolls/(PVAMU Foxes - Technically superior in the SWAC) 2. ASU GG’s/ AAMU Divas…"

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) replied on Monday to The best MEAC & SWAC squad of the year!

52 on Tuesday
Reply by Bandfanatic1984

"Now that the season is over, I feel better commenting on some of the dancers I've fo…"

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) replied on Monday to (BIG QUESTIONS GOING INTO 2017..) Stingette Fans Where Yall At?!!!

72 yesterday
Reply by justDANCE

RSS

© 2016   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service