Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad)'s Discussions (314)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

"Good Luck to all the Ladies trying out. One down One to Go."

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied yesterday to Golden Delight Summer Auditions!!! June 24, 2016.. Oh yeah auditions are Invitation only.. Get your Skills up.. Own the Throne!!

67 2 hours ago
Reply by AggieHead Tubman:this way yall

"Thanks bruh! I thought it was lost. Im not sure what happened but never-the-less, it…"

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied on Wednesday to ONE OF THE MOST DOCUMENTED HBCU DANCER TRYOUT ROUTINES AND AUDUTION EXPERENCEs - Wynter Reid (4yr vet) - Golden Passionettes - THE EVOLUTION OF AN HBCU DANCER: YOU BE THE JUDGE

47 on Wednesday
Reply by Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad)

"Contestant #12 - Wynter (4yr vet) 2016 Auditions - Solo - Delta Phi Delta Dance Frat…"

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied on Monday to ONE OF THE MOST DOCUMENTED HBCU DANCER TRYOUT ROUTINES AND AUDUTION EXPERENCEs - Wynter Reid (4yr vet) - Golden Passionettes - THE EVOLUTION OF AN HBCU DANCER: YOU BE THE JUDGE

47 on Wednesday

"Where did you get your information from? The girl on the bottom right is Raven from…"

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied Jun 17 to AAMU MMW DANCIN' DIVAS 2016

57 Jun 17
Reply by xaemill

"LOL you overlooked my initial comment, please read below. Milah B. is #192, top left…"

57 Jun 17
Reply by xaemill

"#192 Milah B. - Congrats! HS: Blue Diamond (4yr vet) Ramsay HS Marching Band (Birmi…"

57 Jun 17
Reply by xaemill

"I agree. She has since made the necessary adjustments, and I'm wishing her all the b…"

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied Jun 16 to Jsettes 2016 Summer Auditions - July 8-10, 2016

58 on Wednesday
Reply by Boomtastic

"I'm praying that O'necia makes the team this go around. She shortened her new routin…"

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied Jun 15 to Jsettes 2016 Summer Auditions - July 8-10, 2016

58 on Wednesday
Reply by Boomtastic

"This story worth mentioning, it's a story of Destiny and Family. After making the MC…"

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied Jun 14 to GOLDEN STARS 2016 TRYOUT CHRONICLES: AND SO THE STORY GOES

5 Jun 15
Reply by VenomTip

"Absolutely! I still have the footage (Day 2 & 3) from last year that I haven't u…"

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) replied Jun 13 to BATTLE OF THE DANCE TRAINING CAMPS: LET THE GAMES BEGIN - HBCU DANCE CORP/ATL TAKE OVER/CHOREO U

2 Jun 13

RSS

© 2016   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service