Drammy04's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"See this is what I’m talking about. I see at least half of the team who shouldn’t ha…"

Drammy04 replied Nov 4 to The Black Foxes vs. The Prancing J-Settes

28 Nov 4
Reply by Stuntboi06

"Me too!!! I approve all of this! "

Drammy04 replied Oct 15 to SU Dancing Dolls vs PVAMU Black Foxes

197 Oct 21
Reply by Jarrett Goer

"Gabby get outta my face now!!!! SLAYBRIELLE is killing me with these facials, style,…"

Drammy04 replied Oct 15 to SU Dancing Dolls vs PVAMU Black Foxes

197 Oct 21
Reply by Jarrett Goer

"Thanks and kudos to them too. If I come across overly critical it’s because I care.…"

Drammy04 replied Oct 1 to Southern Fabulous Dancing Dolls Vs Alcon Golden Girls 2018!!!

238 Nov 2
Reply by K.K.

"No doubt she can dance circles around Mel. The girl has undeniable talent. Both grea…"

Drammy04 replied Oct 1 to Southern Fabulous Dancing Dolls Vs Alcon Golden Girls 2018!!!

238 Nov 2
Reply by K.K.

"Slow clap.... you done hun? I daresay I’m jealous or hating on a young lady. As a cu…"

238 Nov 2
Reply by K.K.

"I get where you’re coming from. There was a certain look and way Dolls used to carry…"

Drammy04 replied Sep 30 to Southern Fabulous Dancing Dolls Vs Alcon Golden Girls 2018!!!

238 Nov 2
Reply by K.K.

"Once again, Gabby’s strengths are her selection and ability to be nuanced and specif…"

Drammy04 replied Sep 30 to Southern Fabulous Dancing Dolls Vs Alcon Golden Girls 2018!!!

238 Nov 2
Reply by K.K.

"Man, that routine was fire! Everyone did great! I’m in love with the field this seas…"

Drammy04 replied Sep 29 to Southern Fabulous Dancing Dolls Vs Alcon Golden Girls 2018!!!

238 Nov 2
Reply by K.K.

"My thoughts on this weekend. Gabby was WERKING. I know her stature (under 5ft) i…"

Drammy04 replied Sep 24 to Gulf Coast Classic: Dancin' Divas vs. Dancing Dolls

255 Oct 4
Reply by xaemill

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service