Stuntboi06's Discussions (2,168)

Discussions Replied To (1736) Replies Latest Activity

"And could the "Children of the corn" delegation (Speedygonzales) please enter the ro…"

Stuntboi06 replied 6 hours ago to Celebration Bowl 2018, Golden Delight vs The Golden Grils.. Guess Da Dollz can Sit at Home and Watch Us On TV Like their Sorry A** Football Team Will Be Doing

169 16 minutes ago
Reply by Bandfanatic1984

"To not have attended any SWAC school you sure love to try to hate on MY JSU alot lol…"

Stuntboi06 replied 6 hours ago to Celebration Bowl 2018, Golden Delight vs The Golden Grils.. Guess Da Dollz can Sit at Home and Watch Us On TV Like their Sorry A** Football Team Will Be Doing

169 16 minutes ago
Reply by Bandfanatic1984

"Baby she is not equipped to handle this, they will set fire to her and burn her aliv…"

Stuntboi06 replied Dec 7 to Celebration Bowl 2018, Golden Delight vs The Golden Grils.. Guess Da Dollz can Sit at Home and Watch Us On TV Like their Sorry A** Football Team Will Be Doing

169 16 minutes ago
Reply by Bandfanatic1984

""

Stuntboi06 replied Dec 7 to Squad Rankings 2018

66 Dec 8
Reply by honrae rokermore

"Bishhhhh I just spit my drink out!! But I see no lies lol "

Stuntboi06 replied Dec 7 to Celebration Bowl 2018, Golden Delight vs The Golden Grils.. Guess Da Dollz can Sit at Home and Watch Us On TV Like their Sorry A** Football Team Will Be Doing

169 16 minutes ago
Reply by Bandfanatic1984

"Yesss ladies serve!! When you hear them boots a clackin you know there ain't no slac…"

Stuntboi06 replied Dec 5 to The Legendary Prancing J-Settes in Jackson Christmas Parade

8 Dec 8
Reply by DancingBear

"Chile do not pay this child any attention they obviously salty. The Settes were THE…"

Stuntboi06 replied Dec 2 to Dolls vs. GG's - SWAC Championship Game

20 Dec 5
Reply by Tiger Trail

"Completely, Cindy was trying to block the college students from voting, and then on…"

Stuntboi06 replied Nov 28 to Bayou Classic 2018

173 Nov 30
Reply by DancingBear

"Hunni after I saw trump was here in Mississippi "Rallying" I knew then there was no…"

Stuntboi06 replied Nov 27 to Bayou Classic 2018

173 Nov 30
Reply by DancingBear

"I'm mad but you the one in here responding to everyone. Bawhahahaha hunni get out th…"

Stuntboi06 replied Nov 26 to The Legendary Prancing J-Settes vs. The World Renowned Golden Girls!

54 Nov 27
Reply by DancingBear

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service