All Discussions Tagged 'Aug' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Come On Now!!!

I was going over Clips from last year and this year!!! and i must say Last Year BR  was on the Rise and smashing everything,, But what in t…

Started by Jimmy Fedrick

19 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Book

High School Bands That Deserve Respect?

Give Me Your Opinion Which Bands From the 4 Deserve Their Props! St. Aug- A Top dog band that has been getting respect in this game for a H…

Started by Jimmy Fedrick

29 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by FirstScreamerSA

Is it true that St. Aug and O Perry Walker Bands will have a rematch in the Dome for the All Star game?

I heard that the All Start game in New Orleans on Dec 19th St Aug and OPW will face eachother in the middle of the field to battle? Can som…

Started by LadyB

21 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by getoffamycloud

St. Aug Jamboree!

Any thoughts or comments about Mc 35, McMain, Karr, or St. Aug from Saturday's Jamboree?

Started by NEW BEGINNINGS!!!

8 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by LC

The Boot -vs- The River BOTB

I Heard That Either On Jan 21 or 22nd there will be a BOTB in Batan Rouge, LA and I desire to know all participants. I Heard Its Comprised…

Started by Ozell Pace Jr.

16 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Ozell Pace Jr.

The Boot -vs- The River

I Heard That Either On Jan 21 or 22nd there will be a BOTB in Batan Rouge, LA and I desire to know all participants. I Heard Its Comprised…

9 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Bond..James Bond

High School Field Shows

During the regular football season, how many field shows do you have.. Well Greenville Weston has several field shows They have an all cor…

13 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by ClevePVU

St Aug Jamboree!!

St Aug Vs McMain 2010   MCD 35.   Why didn't carver show up?         Who came out on top.          

Started by LadyB

14 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Whitney T.

High School Bands & Football Teams & Cheerleaders

Do you High School Marching Band & Football Team & Cheerleaders get along, since the entire football season, you all are always tog…

1 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by SG862

St.Aug Alumni

Ok so im on youtube and come across the St.Aug VS Kennedy vid and scroll down and this dude said "St. Aug original? Have you seen FAMU's ma…

Started by DaEdge1 Productions

7 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by js619

RSS

© 2014   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service