All Discussions Tagged 'BOTB' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dega, JSU, SU at Honda. Will a tunnel battle go down?

We all know that Talladega, Jackson State, and Southern will all be in the same building this weekend. Talladega has met Southern once and…

Started by MarchingGenius

11 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Mary Johnson

SWAC BOTB Participants 2013

Shout out to all of the SWAC bands that participated this past Saturday evening. All of you represented your fine institutions well and you…

Started by Peaches JSU

14 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Peaches JSU

North Forest Battle of the Bands 2012 Results

I thought someone would have posted this by now, but what happened, what were the results? and does anyone have videos? Who was blowing? 

Started by Mystery Man

24 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by oldwise2

All-American BOTB

Kickoff your MLK weekend celebration with a ticket to a BOTB like no other! High School Bands, several bands but not limited to from the Gr…

Started by Son of a legend

15 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by oldwise2

Lutcher 2011 BOTB Results

Dancers: 1. St. Martinville 2. Northwest High School 3. Baker High School   Flags: 1. St.Martinville 2. West St. Mary 3. Northwest   Drum M…

Started by number1

46 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Book

Extreme Allstar Band Summer Jam

Come and join the Louisiana Sounds of Dynamite @ our Extreme Allstar Band SummerJam on July 16th 2011 @ Memorial Stadium! Doors open at 5:0…

Started by Bejay*~MCK/LASOD_BTONEASSASSIN

11 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Baryl Coleman

Sam Houston VS Jeff Davis BOTB results-2011

Ok so the last BOTB of the year has just happened. The 2nd episode of this soon to be great rivalry of the two top north side bands was a v…

Started by Sergio cruz

7 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by DrumMasterStudios

MS vs. LA BOTB

Bottom Line: ALL THE BANDS IN ATTENDANCE PERFORMED EXCEPTIONALLY WELL. The problem I have with all this acitivity is the adults or so cal…

Started by Virgil C. Tiller

38 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Deschaun

WASSUP WITH GSU FANS!..LOL

Ok I jus wanna share this....some oldhead jukes n some random gsu fans was sittn n my section....when su played "talkn out the side of your…

Started by BigDawgBR

0 Nov 27, 2010

SCOTLANDVILLE VS. ISTROUMA

OK SO THERES SOME ISSUES BETWEEN THE TWO BANDS NOW THAT MOST OF YOU MAY KNOW. PEOPLE FROM ISTROUMA AND OTHER AREAS ARE SAYING THAT SCOTLAND…

Started by BigDawgBR

5 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Istrouma Btone Blasters

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service