All Discussions Tagged 'North' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Honda Battle of The Bands 2015 Magazine Article

Featured article in Soul Central Magazine February 2015 issue.  Written by myself Kim D. Brummell and pictures taken by me @HOTPFilms and E…

Started by Hot Off The Press Films, LLC

0 Feb 21, 2015

North Carolina A&T Road to Honda BOTB

Check it out; the final 8 selection for the Honda Battle of the Bands 2014 event has been posted.  This is a recap video I did starring N…

0 Oct 24, 2013

North Carolina A&T Road to Honda BOTB

Friend of mine who represents the DMV (DC, Maryland & Virginia) will stream live online and air on Cable Channel 15 in Easton, Marylan…

0 Oct 24, 2013

North Forest Battle of the Bands 2012 Results

I thought someone would have posted this by now, but what happened, what were the results? and does anyone have videos? Who was blowing? 

Started by Mystery Man

24 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by oldwise2

NCCU Drumline Suspended

Durham, N.C. — Hazing allegations have prompted North Carolina Central University to suspend the drum line of its marching band. According…

Started by Jackson

2 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Robert Dean Freeman

Clayton County Mass Band 2012 is coming soon

Clayton County Mass Band is coming this March! The Parade will be at the Savannah mall for St. Patrick's day. So Come see what's up with cl…

Started by Dominique Richardson

1 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Sound of Soul

You Have Made It

Congratulations To Everyone That Has Graduated From High School. I Personally Am Very Proud Of You. I Wish You The Best Of Luck On Any Of Y…

Started by Ozell Pace Jr.

9 May 25, 2011
Reply by Chitown's Finest

A comparative study of Maybach Music!

So I was on youtube listening and heard saw different ones arguing about who has the best version of the year. Now I do admit that some hav…

Started by B.J.

27 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Master of Disguise

Jamboree 2010 Recap!!!

Ok so its over and here are my opinions on day 2 of the jamboree.   Clarkston vs Avondale: Clarkston fucking suprised me! They defiently wo…

Started by We Dat

67 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by We Dat

Evolution of "Neck"

Haven't seen this on here but came across this on Bandtubehd.  Interesting to hear the different takes on it, thoughts of the different ver…

Started by Devon

41 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by MarchingbandGURU

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service