All Discussions Tagged 'Walker' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Come On Now!!!

I was going over Clips from last year and this year!!! and i must say Last Year BR  was on the Rise and smashing everything,, But what in t…

Started by Jimmy Fedrick

19 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Book

High School Bands That Deserve Respect?

Give Me Your Opinion Which Bands From the 4 Deserve Their Props! St. Aug- A Top dog band that has been getting respect in this game for a H…

Started by Jimmy Fedrick

29 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by FirstScreamerSA

O.P. Walker vs Shaw(Ohio) 2012 Post NOMTOC Battle

In case you havent seen the video   I must say kudos to both bands. Now before anybody says anything about this being biased, I must say t…

Started by 318-BANDHEAD

9 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Maroon & Gold

Is it true that St. Aug and O Perry Walker Bands will have a rematch in the Dome for the All Star game?

I heard that the All Start game in New Orleans on Dec 19th St Aug and OPW will face eachother in the middle of the field to battle? Can som…

Started by LadyB

21 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by getoffamycloud

Who Had The Best Drum Majors This 2011 Parade Season?

Who are the top 5 drum maors this parade season?! Walker, Aug, Cox, Higgins,Jeff, 35,??? Feel Free To List More Then 5, and why?? Also Whic…

Started by Marco Polo

9 May 7, 2011
Reply by scotlandville drum major

The Boot -vs- The River BOTB

I Heard That Either On Jan 21 or 22nd there will be a BOTB in Batan Rouge, LA and I desire to know all participants. I Heard Its Comprised…

Started by Ozell Pace Jr.

16 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Ozell Pace Jr.

The Boot -vs- The River

I Heard That Either On Jan 21 or 22nd there will be a BOTB in Batan Rouge, LA and I desire to know all participants. I Heard Its Comprised…

9 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Bond..James Bond

Will the following north louisiana bands come down to the bottom this weekend?

first-Huntington vs Lutcher at Lutchersecond-Wossman vs Karr at Karr (Behrman Stadium)thirdMinden vs O.P. Walker at Walker (Behrman Stadium…

Started by B. Mitchell

5 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by B. Mitchell

High School Field Shows

During the regular football season, how many field shows do you have.. Well Greenville Weston has several field shows They have an all cor…

13 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by ClevePVU

SUNO Homecoming parade

What happened as far as battles?

Started by Deff Jeff

1 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Bond..James Bond

RSS

© 2014   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service