All Discussions Tagged 'hbcu' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2019-2020 Best Drum Major's so far is...

In my opinion, this award has to go to... Texas Southern University Drum Majors!!! All drum majors dance and do the usual humping the gro…

Started by HBCU_Proud

0 Sep 29, 2019

2019-2020 Golden Girls of Alcorn State University !

What's tea? Nobody talking about the girls but they are coming for blood this season! I know the girls gained more fans from the now defunc…

Started by buckingANONYMOUS

10 Aug 5, 2019
Reply by buckingANONYMOUS

HBCU Dance Affair June 2018

Started by Drammy04

49 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by BAND/MUSIC

Albany State Passionettes

Since the audition is the passionettes for 2017-2018 season, what happen to them? Are they on suspension or something?

Started by Cliff Strong

7 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Peachyp

WHAT'S UP WITH BLOCK BAND? MEETING WITH THE MOVERS!

BLOCK BAND recently hosted a teleconference with some of the greatest people within the band community. The participants included:* Rashad…

Started by Block Band Guy

0 Oct 26, 2016

WHAT'S UP WITH BLOCK BAND? BIG NEWS!

BLOCK BAND continues to strive for greatness in 2016. We are delivering arrangements to schools across the nation, spanning every time zone…

0 Aug 8, 2016

wow factors or lack there of

I grew up attending the Turkey Day Classic and ATL Classic, and I would watch HBCU football games on BET just for the bands. Bands have alw…

Started by all_treble_no_bass

6 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by all_treble_no_bass

WHAT'S UP WITH BLOCK BAND? MARIO WARREN & MARQUES GRAHAM!

BLOCK BAND has had great success in 2015 and is preparing to reach new heights through investing in our arrangers through constant training…

1 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by JClemm

WHAT'S UP WITH BLOCK BAND? INVESTING IN OUR PEOPLE!

BLOCK BAND continues to have a great year building and supporting our family of customers. But we are not just building externally but also…

2 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Block Band Guy

WHAT'S UP WITH BLOCK BAND?

BLOCK BAND has been having a very fruitful 2015 thus far! As of April 9th, 2015, we have delivered 78 songs in 2015 alone. Our customer bas…

0 Apr 11, 2015

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service