2009 MLK BOTB, Houston

Does anyone have a COMPLETE list on al lthe bands ocming, i only know all the medium and big bands coming to competeplus how do you think it will be compared to last years since there are more out of town bands coming that i know ofBig Band:WillowridgeBMT CentralM. #35CrenshawNorth ForestDallas TownviewMedium Band:RoyalMilbyDallas KimballCarrolBMT OzenSmall bands(that i know of)WestburyWorthingYatesAustinRegeanJonesWashington MarionPlease correct me if I have some of this information wrong, but IMO, this is going ot be a big one

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• when is it?
  • oh sorry. it is January 17th(Saturday) at Houston ISD's Delmar Stadium
  • THIS BATTLE ALREADY LOOK LIKE A BATTLE OF THE HARD HITTERS
  • no sterling?
  • I hope they get a good count on how MANY members of these bands are showing. For example at other BTOB's Milby and Royal would be in the large category. Milby is not much smaller than Willowridge. I hope that is Austin's Reagan showing up
  • they really only need 2 categories.
  • WoW no HISD bands in the Big band category. WoW this sh*t is hilarious.
  • actually We(Royal) have to go on last in Medium band since we got first last year, they cant move us due to that rule, nor next year b/c we will be the same size, but Milby i believe they should start in Medium band catagoiry then next year move up into Big band, since they only been around for a few years

and to Marcus, i personally dont know about Sterling, they havn't gotton around much this year and and i agree on only two catagorys, but when you have bands as small as austin or WM, got to have a small band catagory so it can be far to them, Westbury is growing from what i see, hope they get their 3rd straight 1st place win in small band

and feel free to name your placings now, i would od mine right now, but im having ah ard time deciding in big band lol

oldwise2 said:
    I hope they get a good count on how MANY members of these bands are showing. For example at other BTOB's Milby and Royal would be in the large category. Milby is not much smaller than Willowridge. I hope that is Austin's Reagan showing up
  • true. but thats where the rule doesnt make sense. I would start from srcatch every year seeing that the number arent what they used to be. I havent seen all the bands this year but i hope Madison makes a showing too. And I hope it wont be as cold either. Last year was murder.
  • man i kno. but i can see that happenig. Largest band in HISD is Waltrip and they are corp. style so I guess there is no hope this year.

Chinaman said:
    WoW no HISD bands in the Big band category. WoW this sh*t is hilarious.
This reply was deleted.