Replies

• I will be there
  • LLI did what???? boy sit down! Valley Tubas smashed, yea... JSU band smashed Valley... LLI was jus LLI, they played ah couple of songs..... NEVER will they smash JSU...  NOR will they ever compare to JSU
  • Mayne we wasn't even really tryna get at jsu but it was either them or valley dat was blowin on is before da parade and we turned a blew back in dat area bcuz jsu n valley was near EACHOTHER....all yall otha bands was tryna come at us wit dat dumbshit,yall see wassup...we don't take nothing from yall drum humping xxxl size tenor mallet playin bands from dat good ole Mississippi...
  • lmao off at the tenor drum stuff ,,,if u ask me i believe that jsu liked us more than they liked there own state bands

BigDawgBatonRouge said:
    Mayne we wasn't even really tryna get at jsu but it was either them or valley dat was blowin on is before da parade and we turned a blew back in dat area bcuz jsu n valley was near EACHOTHER....all yall otha bands was tryna come at us wit dat dumbshit,yall see wassup...we don't take nothing from yall drum humping xxxl size tenor mallet playin bands from dat good ole Mississippi...
  • we (LLi) did what we came to do and that was play our music

• JSU smashed Valley? Was it because they were better or just bigger? What if Valley was the same size as JSU? What if JSU was Valley's size? In the Greenwood parade, it was said that Valley sounded better than JSU. I'm just wondering what if.
  • and who is they???
  • jsu seem like they really liked wut we played....

Gcoop06 said:
    and who is they???
  • Ok this how it went... and yes I have footage.. JSU vs MSV no comp.. people thought Valley was a H.S really.. I really liked how LLi sound. but I really like how disciplined they are. Provine turned and played at em and they didnt move at all. (Good job B.Ds) but no shape, form or fashion did they even come on the same level as the boom.. lol dont be serious people.. JSU had chills running down my spine (words from an alabama state alumni on the side of me) overall good BOTB.. plus it was free..lol BTW Moss Point BD should be ashamed.. need a major over haul!
  • All those questions are null & void since that won't be the case for some time now...."What If" questions doesn't help at all

Rhamarcus Lee said:
    JSU smashed Valley? Was it because they were better or just bigger? What if Valley was the same size as JSU? What if JSU was Valley's size? In the Greenwood parade, it was said that Valley sounded better than JSU. I'm just wondering what if.
    2011 BILOXI MLK PARADE AND BOTB
    IF ANYONE IS GOING TO THE 2011 BILOXI MLK PARADE AND BOTB, PLEASE POST BAND VIDEO CLIPS ON HERE.
This reply was deleted.