• 6. TXSU
  • 7. Valley
  • 8. Alcorn
  • 9. PV
  • 10. Grambling

Views: 6903

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it worked very well at SU homecoming...but no differance between JSU halftime vs Alcorn lol now that was coonish ar its worse so ill say they tit for tat at that. but jsu didnt do it again lol but i saw way worse dance routine wise from both so ill say jsu took halftime at the championship! Tiffani said:

I love JSU and SU but SU was disappointing with their swac championship halftime that section dance was too coonish.

Jackson State vs. Alcorn show was for the older JSU fans not Alcorn. Alcorn wasn't even thought of when that show was planned,  Just  say "Alcorn's band isn't highly regarded by the Boom" and leave it at that.

Here is my top 5:

1. JSU/SU

2. Alabama State

3. UAPB

4. Texas Southern

5. AAMU

tony said:

it worked very well at SU homecoming...but no differance between JSU halftime vs Alcorn lol now that was coonish ar its worse so ill say they tit for tat at that. but jsu didnt do it again lol but i saw way worse dance routine wise from both so ill say jsu took halftime at the championship! Tiffani said:

I love JSU and SU but SU was disappointing with their swac championship halftime that section dance was too coonish.

Usual bullshit....comical.......some of the bands mentioned here in a "top spot" were no where near....but I chuckle....that is why most of us who used to have real music debates are kinda ghost.

Right lol!

Antonio "Still 2 Tall" Barrino said:

Usual bullshit....comical.......some of the bands mentioned here in a "top spot" were no where near....but I chuckle....that is why most of us who used to have real music debates are kinda ghost.

1. SU

2.Alcorn

3.JSU

4.UAPB

5.Alabama St.

6.AAMU

7.TXSU

8.GSU

9.PVU

10.Valley

1. JSU
  2. SU
  3. Alabama State
  4. UAPB
  5. TXSU
  6. AAMU
  7. Alcorn
  8. PV
  9. Valley
  10. Grambling

1.MMH

Then everyone else
Tiffani must have something against Alcorn. Every post I see you talking about them. You too bias for something like this. And Alcorn the copycat band but JSU played Alcorn's Hoe Check, Southern's I don't give af, Bama St Knuck if you buck, & the list goes on, BUT ALCORN the copycat band.. GTFOH
1.SU(hands down)
2. & 3. Alcorn & JSU tug of war
4.Bama St.
5.UAPB
6.TXSU
7.Grambling
8.Valley
9.AAMU
10.PV

Tiffani is always on point, Alcorn is a XEROX band and their Band Director is a thug!

Prodigy said:

Good point lol but i dnt see it as copying, just being a bully...which is entertaining! Always fun to hear another band blow someones song back at em...crowd getter!

Beef Wellington said:
Tiffani must have something against Alcorn. Every post I see you talking about them. You too bias for something like this. And Alcorn the copycat band but JSU played Alcorn's Hoe Check, Southern's I don't give af, Bama St Knuck if you buck, & the list goes on, BUT ALCORN the copycat band.. GTFOH

If you anything about marching bands Alcorn was one of the top bands in the SWAC this year!

No one is under oath when they post here, call it what you may!

Prodigy said:

Now thats a lie, she b coming up with stuff that a few hve went on to prove was false! Lol

Denise said:

Tiffani is always on point, Alcorn is a XEROX band and their Band Director is a thug!

Prodigy said:

Good point lol but i dnt see it as copying, just being a bully...which is entertaining! Always fun to hear another band blow someones song back at em...crowd getter!

Beef Wellington said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service