In the SWAC, We all know you have the historical bands, the bands on the come up and the bands who just seem stuck, since there are 3 weeks until season time or like I like to call it "CRANK UP SEASON", I want to know everyone's preseason rankings of SWAC bands based on potential, sound and size.......... Feel free to elaborate on what songs you would like to see the bands play..........(My pre-season rankings based on potential), IN ORDER: JSU, AAMU, SU(TIE W/ ASU), ALABAMA STATE(TIE W/ SU), TXSU, APBU, GSU, ALCORN STATE, MVSU, PVAMU........ And I am a AAMU fan first and always MMW one time! then JSU and for both of them I would like to hear them play "WE IN THIS B, TAPOUT, LOVE AND WAR AND BLURED LINES"

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Jukebox all day!
  • IM just a confident believer in AAMU because of growth and potential w/ our new director I hate we lost Lyles to Stillman but we can still maintain our sound, im hoping some kind of way we have 200 to 210 since its been said we have 150 scholarships, but I agree Boom will be Boom and Jukebox gone stay the same but I think outside of JSU and SU watch out for AAMU, ALST and TXSU..........

• #MMH will be great as usual. I'm interested to see how numbers pan out for jsu and aamu.
  • JSU's freshman class is the size of most bands. They get my vote!

• 1) Grambling

2) MVSU

3) TXSU

• Ya'll know that the only 2 bands that are original (sticks to own style & don't copy others every year) & outright entertaining.  JSU Sonic Boom & SU Jukebox.  These two bands are the best and will always be the best, the other 8 are washed up duplicates of these two and they don't matter.

SU & JSU (All the way live)

• Mvsu
    Alcorn
    Probably AAMU idk honestly they sounded like shit last season
  • To be honest yes we all know jsu and su are legit but I listen to a lot of music and su is overrated a lil there brass is excellent but outside that they are avg jsu is almost the complete package but song selection gets them sometimes no big deal tho to me AAMU AND ALST are the two year in and out that can strike that uncertain fear in ya, I'm a AAMU fan but ALST will get in that but and AAMU will sneak up on ya and shock the hell out of ya (granted wit size) ...... so this year I think it will be a big 4 of JSU, SU, AAMU and ALST ...... then everybody else in the swac
  • 1. Bama state
    2. JSU
    3. Uapb
  • it will be a constant flip flop between all 4 of these schools AAMU, BamaState, SU, JSU...everyone else will do great also. O yea UAPB...great sounding band also.

this year will be very interesting.

O yea just cause I didn't mention them others don't mean anything cause in the SWAC anyone can get it this year.

GO AAMU BULLDOGS!!!

This reply was deleted.