It's almost here! in April we officially welcome NEW TALENTED AND LOVELY LADIES to the Motion family so we should have a thread dedicated to it. 

I know a couple weeks ago someone mentioned some of the '15 crabs were trying out again but I'm not sure which ones (it matters)?

There's still no indication from my observation of how auditions will go now Jermani is the coach.  I'm expecting it to be an all-day process filled with interview cuts, field show cuts, stand cuts, and body cuts (1st round).

Views: 982

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well DT is an Engineer, making 6-figures, so she is able to help the Dolls out tremendously in the financial area, herself. She was a 2-YEAR CAPTAIN, not just one. She has been in countless music videos, as well as working behind-the-camera on a few more. She has choreographed many halftime dance routines for the Dolls and other HBCU squads as well. And lets not forget, she danced with BEYONCE at the SUPERBOWL!!!
I love Jermani to death, but most of her work has been LOCAL. Just sayin. #smoochies

3rdWardTiger said:

Welp Mikaela is the strongest and most respected dancer out of Beaumont in the SWAC and we all see what she reps.  And the Motion has the most decorated coach in the SWAC and of all HBCUs in Jermani.  Jermani has her own dance company, she competed live on MTV via "Amercia's Best Dance Crew", she was a professional dancer/cheerleader, served as captain TWICE of a collegiate squad ...  no other HBCU dance coach resume can beat hers.  The smartest and most talented girls of Beaumont/Port Arthur know where they need to be this fall.

Nastacia E.De Sousa said:

Beaumont is really one of those places where the strongest ones go where they want to... You've had Dolls Orchesis Motion and Foxes all come from Beaumont... Just really depends on the style in which they personally prefer

3rdWardTiger said:

True ... most of the Black Foxes are from Dallas based on their IG introduction of the girls last fall.  Motion only has 1 Dallas girl.  Beaumont black hs band dance teams "buck" so I would think most girls there aspire to be Motions regardless if they actually try out or not.

And you know Houston is soooooooooo freaking big lol, Motion tend to come from a bit a everywhere from around the city then you have your Beaumont and Dallas girls etc

Raquel (Rocki) said:

If I'm not mistaken, Didn't Krystal and Jasmine come from non-traditional high schools? 

Rolling my eyes .... I wish I had a crazy Doll fan blocker button.  No one asked about D'Tara credentials and I still think Jermani resume is better.  In the words of Beyonce #boybye

Jason said:

Well DT is an Engineer, making 6-figures, so she is able to help the Dolls out tremendously in the financial area, herself. She was a 2-YEAR CAPTAIN, not just one. She has been in countless music videos, as well as working behind-the-camera on a few more. She has choreographed many halftime dance routines for the Dolls and other HBCU squads as well. And lets not forget, she danced with BEYONCE at the SUPERBOWL!!!
I love Jermani to death, but most of her work has been LOCAL. Just sayin. #smoochies

3rdWardTiger said:

Welp Mikaela is the strongest and most respected dancer out of Beaumont in the SWAC and we all see what she reps.  And the Motion has the most decorated coach in the SWAC and of all HBCUs in Jermani.  Jermani has her own dance company, she competed live on MTV via "Amercia's Best Dance Crew", she was a professional dancer/cheerleader, served as captain TWICE of a collegiate squad ...  no other HBCU dance coach resume can beat hers.  The smartest and most talented girls of Beaumont/Port Arthur know where they need to be this fall.

Beaumont is really one of those places where the strongest ones go where they want to... You've had Dolls Orchesis Motion and Foxes all come from Beaumont... Just really depends on the style in which they personally prefer

3rdWardTiger said:

True ... most of the Black Foxes are from Dallas based on their IG introduction of the girls last fall.  Motion only has 1 Dallas girl.  Beaumont black hs band dance teams "buck" so I would think most girls there aspire to be Motions regardless if they actually try out or not.

And you know Houston is soooooooooo freaking big lol, Motion tend to come from a bit a everywhere from around the city then you have your Beaumont and Dallas girls etc

Raquel (Rocki) said:

If I'm not mistaken, Didn't Krystal and Jasmine come from non-traditional high schools? 

I am not a crazed Doll fan, however, when you make a statement like "no other HBCU coach has that type of resume", you open your post up for conversation, dialogue, and rebuttle. I am sure you are smart enough to understand how that works. you DO know EVERY post on here has a REPLY button, right? lol

3rdWardTiger said:

Rolling my eyes .... I wish I had a crazy Doll fan blocker button.  No one asked about D'Tara credentials and I still think Jermani resume is better.  In the words of Beyonce #boybye

Jason said:

3rdWardTiger said:

3rdWardTiger said:

Raquel (Rocki) said:

And I'm sure you're smart enough to know that I wasn't going to rescind my statement no matter what you shared. If I said Jermani is the most credentialed and talented coach in the SWAC, I meant it. Ummm NEEXXXXTTTTT lol

Jason said:

I am not a crazed Doll fan, however, when you make a statement like "no other HBCU coach has that type of resume", you open your post up for conversation, dialogue, and rebuttle. I am sure you are smart enough to understand how that works. you DO know EVERY post on here has a REPLY button, right? lol

3rdWardTiger said:

Jason said:

3rdWardTiger said:

3rdWardTiger said:

Raquel (Rocki) said:

And how do you know D'Tara make six figures.  That isn't something that's public information???????!!!!!!!!
Jason said:

3rdWardTiger said:

3rdWardTiger said:

Raquel (Rocki) said:

Smh. It wasnt meant to make you retract anything, ma'am. It was just a reply to your post, since you put it in a public forum. Its just a discussion. You are the only one getting upset by it.Calm down. You post in public, you are gonna get a reply. Thats how social media works. Stop getting so overly-emotional about it. You're good!

3rdWardTiger said:

And I'm sure you're smart enough to know that I wasn't going to rescind my statement no matter what you shared. If I said Jermani is the most credentialed and talented coach in the SWAC, I meant it. Ummm NEEXXXXTTTTT lol

Jason said:

3rdWardTiger said:

Jason said:

3rdWardTiger said:

3rdWardTiger said:

Raquel (Rocki) said:

Oh please, I'm insulted you think I actually took your comment to heart.  But throw the rock, hide your hand ... I get it.  And I'm a man not a woman.  And also I have the right to tell you how I feel about your response to my post. You're good!

Jason said:

Smh. It wasnt meant to make you retract anything, ma'am. It was just a reply to your post, since you put it in a public forum. Its just a discussion. You are the only one getting upset by it.Calm down. You post in public, you are gonna get a reply. Thats how social media works. Stop getting so overly-emotional about it. You're good!

3rdWardTiger said:

Jason said:

3rdWardTiger said:

Jason said:

3rdWardTiger said:

3rdWardTiger said:

Raquel (Rocki) said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service