The Prancing J-Settes will have auditions April 21-23rd, 2017. Please check the website back for more information. Please make sure you Sign Up for the J-Sette Auditions with the available link below. Please be reminded that April 1ST, 2017 is the deadline for Registration. Please see the Items Needed section below. The Registration is at 4:00 P.M. in the Lee E. Williams Athletic and Assembly Center. Interviews will begin promptly at 5:00 P.M.

http://websites.one.jsums.edu/sonicboom/?p=2650

Views: 5081

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw a version of a few doll uniforms on there as well.  In particular "pumpkin" and JSU's version of that as well, but both were just stock without sequins and embellishments.  I stumbled across it when my co-worker was looking at uniforms for her daughters high school dance team.

justDANCE said:

LMBO STOP it lol

But I just wonder why they stopped getting them done from Armond?

Boomtastic said:

Ima need chloe to not order from them anymore.. Get sumbody to stitch sum stuff together all then queens down there i know its sumbody can come up with sum

Lol. The best finds happen when you stumble across something.

Christopher said:

I saw a version of a few doll uniforms on there as well.  In particular "pumpkin" and JSU's version of that as well, but both were just stock without sequins and embellishments.  I stumbled across it when my co-worker was looking at uniforms for her daughters high school dance team.

justDANCE said:

LMBO STOP it lol

Boomtastic said:

Ima need chloe to not order from them anymore.. Get sumbody to stitch sum stuff together all then queens down there i know its sumbody can come up with sum

It is no telling, I wonder too... There is so much politics and questionable decisions that surrounds the J-settes. Who knows...lol

justDANCE said:

LMBO STOP it lol

Boomtastic said:

Thanks Chris. That site must be making some nice coins for them to be so popular lol.

Christopher said:

the pep rally was a catalog order.  FVSU ordered the same one in 2014.  I know this isn't the exact one, but discount dance has over 2000 pages of uniforms.

The alumni edition in a different color

ShortyLuv said:

Was the Vegas performance\pep rally a catalog​ as well? 

Christopher said:

I know the uniforms from the pep rallies and the uniforms for homecoming were from a catalog with sequins added.  I try to find the link and attach them.

ShortyLuv said:

Does Armond still design the Settes uniforms?

Eric said:
Mrs. Oatis was all about being a class act. In the uniform department, Mrs. Worthy took the J-Settes in a different direction.

ShortyLuv said:

Yes that's Carwash!
https://www.discountdance.com/mobile/mobileDetail.php?TopCat=PERFOR...

Is this the uniform from the Swac Championship
Yeah it looks like it.

SonicBoomProductions said:

Sure does look like one of the three units they performed in 2013.

yes, the silver one sleeve leotard.  Many dance squads order their uniforms from there and just add rhinestones or sequins to them.

ShortyLuv said:

Sure does look like one of the three units they performed in 2013.

This one looks like the uniform they wore in Memphis! No one beats the J-Settes in parade formation, no one!

Christopher said: the pep rally was a catalog order. FVSU ordered the same one in 2014. I know this isn't the exact one, but discount dance has over 2000 pages of uniforms.

Christopher said:

the pep rally was a catalog order.  FVSU ordered the same one in 2014.  I know this isn't the exact one, but discount dance has over 2000 pages of uniforms.

It's from their CrankFest performance...except they have the long pants instead of shorts.

DancingBear said:

This one looks like the uniform they wore in Memphis! No one beats the J-Settes in parade formation, no one!

Christopher said: the pep rally was a catalog order. FVSU ordered the same one in 2014. I know this isn't the exact one, but discount dance has over 2000 pages of uniforms.

Christopher said:

i like the new baby blue and royal blue, very urban

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service