2017-2018 Legendary Prancing J-Settes Spring Auditions

The Prancing J-Settes will have auditions April 21-23rd, 2017. Please check the website back for more information. Please make sure you Sign Up for the J-Sette Auditions with the available link below. Please be reminded that April 1ST, 2017 is the deadline for Registration. Please see the Items Needed section below. The Registration is at 4:00 P.M. in the Lee E. Williams Athletic and Assembly Center. Interviews will begin promptly at 5:00 P.M.

http://websites.one.jsums.edu/sonicboom/?p=2650

Views: 17161

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

It would be nice to see twenty capes again! I wonder if the Boom will actually have that 300 plus marching machine this year? Maybe that's why they selected so many girls thus far. Happy for everyone that made it. Band camp is gonna be interesting for sure!

My only thing is i can see adding three to four more but do they even have enough uniforms for 20+ girls

Joy Gentry, new crab is a product of Socky! Expect buck fever from her all day! Her form is stupid amazing and she is very beautiful. 

There are usually 15-20 sets of uniforms ordered and/or constructed for the line each season... Now, that number may have possibly changed, post Mrs. Oatis and Ms. Worthy's time directing.
 
Boomtastic said:

My only thing is i can see adding three to four more but do they even have enough uniforms for 20+ girls

hopefully that will mean new quality well designed uniforms.  Even though this season had a few catalog ordered uniforms, I enjoyed the decrease in fringe as well as the uniformity within the construction of the uniforms.

DeJohn Tellis-Oliver said:

There are usually 15-20 sets of uniforms ordered and/or constructed for the line each season... Now, that number may have possibly changed, post Mrs. Oatis and Ms. Worthy's time directing.
 
Boomtastic said:

My only thing is i can see adding three to four more but do they even have enough uniforms for 20+ girls

That I agree Christopher...
 
Christopher said:

hopefully that will mean new quality well designed uniforms.  Even though this season had a few catalog ordered uniforms, I enjoyed the decrease in fringe as well as the uniformity within the construction of the uniforms.

DeJohn Tellis-Oliver said:

There are usually 15-20 sets of uniforms ordered and/or constructed for the line each season... Now, that number may have possibly changed, post Mrs. Oatis and Ms. Worthy's time directing.
 
Boomtastic said:

My only thing is i can see adding three to four more but do they even have enough uniforms for 20+ girls

LOL...But Chloe played smart this time, she know some ish is going to go down throughout the season, so when it does, she wont be stuck with 4-8 J-settes.

Christopher said:

No they won't lol.  Watch Chloe pull a stunt and create a flag line and put the girls who don't make cuts for the stands ad field on the flag line.

DemiGod said:

They gonna need 4 rows in the stands this year lmao!

Alright this thread has gotten lengthy and since Ray has already open a new one let's all migrate. :)

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service