2017-2018 Legendary Prancing J-Settes Spring Auditions

The Prancing J-Settes will have auditions April 21-23rd, 2017. Please check the website back for more information. Please make sure you Sign Up for the J-Sette Auditions with the available link below. Please be reminded that April 1ST, 2017 is the deadline for Registration. Please see the Items Needed section below. The Registration is at 4:00 P.M. in the Lee E. Williams Athletic and Assembly Center. Interviews will begin promptly at 5:00 P.M.

http://websites.one.jsums.edu/sonicboom/?p=2650

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• I am looking forward to see what crop of girls will return and what new ones will come. Whoever is new, will officially be Morgan's babies..

Now as for you Mrs. Crowley..

Demi-Lovato-watching-you.gif

• After watching the Bball videos....I'm not sure if I want Niani to return.  She just has not gotten anything down well enough.  Katt has grown tremendously.  I'd just hate for them to waste most of another season on the bench when other girls could be performing.

As long as my Jaz and the rest of '15 returns we'll have a pretty solid squad.

justDANCE said:

I am looking forward to see what crop of girls will return and what new ones will come. Whoever is new, will officially be Morgan's babies..

The Prancing J-Settes will have auditions April 21-23rd, 2017. Please check the website back for more information. Please make sure you Sign Up for t…
  • RIght, I want jaz in that captain spot so bad

DemiGod said:

After watching the Bball videos....I'm not sure if I want Niani to return.  She just has not gotten anything down well enough.  Katt has grown tremendously.  I'd just hate for them to waste most of another season on the bench when other girls could be performing.

justDANCE said:

I am looking forward to see what crop of girls will return and what new ones will come. Whoever is new, will officially be Morgan's babies..

The Prancing J-Settes will have auditions April 21-23rd, 2017. Please check the website back for more information. Please make sure you Sign Up for t…
  • We're gonna have to wait another year before hurricane Jaz comes through. I really wanna know why she's not dancing for B-ball season. I hope she's not done dancing because she's too talented to not take the helm. As for Morgan I really want her to prove people wrong and show TF out all season. I hope her tryout routines are really good. I'm curious to see what kind of creativity she holds with choreography. If I was her I would start crafting some ideas now; Its never too early.

Deangelo White said:

RIght, I want jaz in that captain spot so bad

DemiGod said:

After watching the Bball videos....I'm not sure if I want Niani to return.  She just has not gotten anything down well enough.  Katt has grown tremendously.  I'd just hate for them to waste most of another season on the bench when other girls could be performing.

justDANCE said:

• I hope she's not done either.  She just disappeared from the squad and Instagram lol...not that she posted that much, but her page is gone.  Hopefully she's just focusing on her grades for the spring so it won't be another incident like last year. lol.

Tristan Parson said:

We're gonna have to wait another year before hurricane Jaz comes through. I really wanna know why she's not dancing for B-ball season. I hope she's not done dancing because she's too talented to not take the helm. As for Morgan I really want her to prove people wrong and show TF out all season. I hope her tryout routines are really good. I'm curious to see what kind of creativity she holds with choreography. If I was her I would start crafting some ideas now; Its never too early.

Deangelo White said:

DemiGod said:

justDANCE said:

• Hmmm, that sounds familiar...... lol.

DemiGod said:

I hope she's not done either.  She just disappeared from the squad and Instagram lol...not that she posted that much, but her page is gone.  Hopefully she's just focusing on her grades for the spring so it won't be another incident like last year. lol.

Tristan Parson said:

We're gonna have to wait another year before hurricane Jaz comes through. I really wanna know why she's not dancing for B-ball season. I hope she's not done dancing because she's too talented to not take the helm. As for Morgan I really want her to prove people wrong and show TF out all season. I hope her tryout routines are really good. I'm curious to see what kind of creativity she holds with choreography. If I was her I would start crafting some ideas now; Its never too early.

Deangelo White said:

DemiGod said:

justDANCE said:

• hmm very familiar, i wonder if she is....never mind

Image result for sips tea gif

K.K. said:

Hmmm, that sounds familiar...... lol.

DemiGod said:

I hope she's not done either.  She just disappeared from the squad and Instagram lol...not that she posted that much, but her page is gone.  Hopefully she's just focusing on her grades for the spring so it won't be another incident like last year. lol.

Tristan Parson said:

Deangelo White said:

DemiGod said:

justDANCE said:

• lol to what?

K.K. said:

Hmmm, that sounds familiar...... lol.

DemiGod said:

Tristan Parson said:

Deangelo White said:

DemiGod said:

justDANCE said:

• Maybe she on line or something lol(wishful thinking) she might just focusing on school and her relationship being the fact that her boyfriend been gone.. Trust we see her in april or for the swac bball championship if the band go
  • jay-z-sipping-tea-o.gif?w=100&quality=70&strip=all

This reply was deleted.