2016 Honda Invitational:

2017 Honda

Views: 3909

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Honda order has came out....


1. Benedict College

2. Winston-Salem

3. Alabama State

4. Texas Southern

5. Bethune-Cookman

6. Alcorn

7. Alabama A&M

8. North Carolina A&T

nice

xaemill said:

Honda order has came out....


1. Benedict College

2. Winston-Salem

3. Alabama State

4. Texas Southern

5. Bethune-Cookman

6. Alcorn

7. Alabama A&M

8. North Carolina A&T
I'm honestly satisfied with the line up.

Will you be there early enough to see The BOD?

K.Camp said:

I'm honestly satisfied with the line up.
BOD? Battle of the dancelines?



Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) said:

Will you be there early enough to see The BOD?

K.Camp said:

I'm honestly satisfied with the line up.

What time was the BOD?  Or did they even have it?  I was there at 2pm and I didn't see one.

K.Camp said:

BOD? Battle of the dancelines?



Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) said:

Will you be there early enough to see The BOD?

K.Camp said:

I'm honestly satisfied with the line up.

I was referring to the Benedict Colleges' Band of Distinction (BOD). BOD is first on the list at Honda.

Christopher said:

What time was the BOD?  Or did they even have it?  I was there at 2pm and I didn't see one.

K.Camp said:

BOD? Battle of the dancelines?



Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) said:

Will you be there early enough to see The BOD?

K.Camp said:

I'm honestly satisfied with the line up.

Arguably, the most hardest working coach in HBCU Dance & Flag. The smile is very infectious.

oooooohhhhhh

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) said:

I was referring to the Benedict Colleges' Band of Distinction (BOD). BOD is first on the list at Honda.

Christopher said:

What time was the BOD?  Or did they even have it?  I was there at 2pm and I didn't see one.

K.Camp said:

BOD? Battle of the dancelines?



Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) said:

Will you be there early enough to see The BOD?

K.Camp said:

I'm honestly satisfied with the line up.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service