2017 Honda Danceline Edition.

Since we know what squads will be present at this years Honda Battle of the bands. Which squads will bring the dome down?Here are the 2017 Honda squads1. 14k2. GD3. Alcorn GGs4. Motion5. Stingettes6. Scarlet Lace7. Sweet Sensation8. Divas

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Divas & GG's will pull a top spot.

Stingettes & Motion are my wildcard picks.

Scarlet Lace will probably deliver a safe J-sette vibe routine.

GD, I am here for the uniforms only, out side of the uniform changes, I lose interest. Like who really have said they slayed a field show routine? No Shade....But GD gives life with their uniform changes and a couple of stands never on the field.

14k...

Divas/GG's

Stingettes

Motion

GD

• I feel as if the Divas, GD, GGs, and Motion will all bring it.

I feel 14K will do pretty good.

Scarlet Lace actually has been doing pretty good even though people won't give them the credit they deserve.  They've been pretty consistent and haven't had any bad field appearances in a while.

Hurts my heart to say this, but I don't know what to expect from the Stingettes.  I'll reserve comments until after the show.

Sweet Sensation uummm I haven't really been feeling the few field shows I've seen from them.  They're ok, but they try to pack way too much into their routines and perform many stunts that the entire squad can't perform.  They give me a bad (not in a good way) j-sette high school line.  They have talent, just need to utilize it differently.

• Hunny I can see Delight shuting it down. Everytime they have went to honda. They have been the best! GGs will represent for the SWAC im sure.

• Golden Delight have slayed PLENTY of fieldshows INCLUDING Honda darling. Now the question is. Can the ripping off Divas even get respect? After they BLATANTLY STOLE uniforms from a MEAC squad? Then was read terribly by their fellow SWAC cousins. And the little kids in the video against the J-settes? Darling have SEVERAL!
    dahill said:

Divas & GG's will pull a top spot.

GD, I am here for the uniforms only, out side of the uniform changes, I lose interest. Like who really have said they slayed a field show routine? No Shade....But GD gives life with their uniform changes and a couple of stands never on the field.

14k...

Divas/GG's

Stingettes

Motion

GD

• We just can't have a civil thread can we? SMH lol.  Play nice in the sandbox kiddos.b1ab0124acbcf51b1421ef5ecf03a16c.gif

• LOL. I love GD's overall aesthetics, the squads looks very well put together. Mind you: some of those fieldshow (they all look the same even with different themes), and they do way too much in the stands sometimes. But GD will be a force to be reckoned with aesthetically.

Scarlet Lace - If history is any indication, they will surprise everyone. This appearance will bring out the best them.

Motion - Will the other Motion on campus be allowed to dance for HONDA?

14k will set the field on fire. Overall aesthetics will be great also.

Stingettes - Overall aesthetics will be great, and they will rise to the occasion. The girls (weedheads) are coming back for Honda. The vets not to sure about that.  It the Captain does not return, who will lead them into the stadium?

Divas - A lot of the girls a from the A. They will bring it for the home crowd.

Sweet Sensation - The style changed this year. The will step up for this national event and it will help with recruiting next year. The Captain Sadie (2yr vet) is a very very young. I'm encouraging her to contact some of the old heads (10 years ago) to help out.

GG's - Pelvic Thrust Fest

• I can't recall, I mean, we all agree and live for their uniform changes and stands. Most ppl here pretty much says the same thing about their long field shows and lose interest after a while. Not saying that the shows are bad, they're just long (Get out your feelings sweet).

As far as the uniform, Gurl get over it, The uniform was awful from both squads and as far as a read, maybe you should go back and read the comments on the GD video when they wore the uni? SMH...lol

Again, the GG's & Divas will pull a top spot out of all of the squads there. I will still get my life from the uniform changes by GD.

AggieLand said:

Golden Delight have slayed PLENTY of fieldshows INCLUDING Honda darling. Now the question is. Can the ripping off Divas even get respect? After they BLATANTLY STOLE uniforms from a MEAC squad? Then was read terribly by their fellow SWAC cousins. And the little kids in the video against the J-settes? Darling have SEVERAL!
    dahill said:

14k...

Divas/GG's

Stingettes

Motion

GD

Since we know what squads will be present at this years Honda Battle of the bands. Which squads will bring the dome down? Here are the 2017 Honda sq…
  • The gurls gets big MAD when something is said about their fav...

Christopher said:

We just can't have a civil thread can we? SMH lol.  Play nice in the sandbox kiddos.b1ab0124acbcf51b1421ef5ecf03a16c.gif

Since we know what squads will be present at this years Honda Battle of the bands. Which squads will bring the dome down? Here are the 2017 Honda sq…

• Again. Golden Delight will OWN the dome. Like they always DO. Too BAD, the J-Settes or Dolls can't be a good REPRESENTATION for the SWAC at HONDA!!! #theonlyswacsquadspeoplelivefor #goldendelightownstheirconference
    dahill said:

I can't recall, I mean, we all agree and live for their uniform changes and stands. Most ppl here pretty much says the same thing about their long field shows and lose interest after a while. Not saying that the shows are bad, they're just long (Get out your feelings sweet).

As far as the uniform, Gurl get over it, The uniform was awful from both squads and as far as a read, maybe you should go back and read the comments on the GD video when they wore the uni? SMH...lol

Again, the GG's & Divas will pull a top spot out of all of the squads there. I will still get my life from the uniform changes by GD.

AggieLand said:

Golden Delight have slayed PLENTY of fieldshows INCLUDING Honda darling. Now the question is. Can the ripping off Divas even get respect? After they BLATANTLY STOLE uniforms from a MEAC squad? Then was read terribly by their fellow SWAC cousins. And the little kids in the video against the J-settes? Darling have SEVERAL!
    dahill said:

14k...

Divas/GG's

Stingettes

Motion

GD

• Girl have SEVERAL. You are KNOWN to shade the TOP squads because yours can't COMPETE! Just stop IT!
    dahill said:

The gurls gets big MAD when something is said about their fav...

Christopher said:

We just can't have a civil thread can we? SMH lol.  Play nice in the sandbox kiddos.b1ab0124acbcf51b1421ef5ecf03a16c.gif

This reply was deleted.