Replies

• I'm hearing they will be in the 300s but I don't know. A lot of traveling this year. A lot costs. Money the school doesn't have. And Queen City BOTB this year so. Idk
  • Yep 280 kazoos 15 j settes and J5
  • Will J5 be back this year?
  • Yeah they going. 17 Jsettes 5 drumajors(one female)
  • Boom to the QCBOTB that'll produce a good crowd, I know the stands will be good, I wanna see jsu produce on the field tho. I definitely would like to see a jsu vs miles battle in the stands
  • We know J State is gonna produce a good show but I wanna see if they can command the crowd and bands like Southern did last year. There was no doubt that Southern was the best band there against TnSU, BCU, and NCAT.

JSU vs Miles, Norfolk, and BCU should be crazy. BCU is gonna play the same stuff but their sound will be nice. Norfolk will probably sound good too but small. Miles is gonna be a great battle.
  • I want to see Jsu vs Miles and TC. I know I they will get there early do they can battle.
  • Didn't you hear? The university just announced that the Boom is marching 10,000; the state increased its funding and wants the band to take up the entire field and stadium...I thought you knew. 

• Stop it you guys; I don't think you have a clue of whats going on. JSU will be the same size or smaller for the 2017 season.

• Stop it you guys; I don't think you have a clue of whats going on. JSU will be the same size or smaller 2017 season.

SonicBoomProductions said:

I'm hearing they will be in the 300s but I don't know. A lot of traveling this year. A lot costs. Money the school doesn't have. And Queen City BOTB this year so. Idk
    2017 Sonic Boom size?
    Anyone know or heard how big the Boom will be this year?
This reply was deleted.