2018-2019 ASU Sensational Stingettes: #ReleaseTheLegacy

I aint gonna lie, I was hoping for a nasty piece of pep rally just to get a glimpse of the full squad together dance wise, but since the squad reveal things have been AIR TIGHT in with the Stingettes. I know Yasmine is going to PUT ON and PERFORM her ass off tomorrow. What are you expectations?

It is also 2008's anniversary, so we should see some alum, Stingettes in the place!

-----

CLIPS FROM LABOR DAY CLASSIC

Views: 3459

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Y'all aint slick! Uniforms, lol

I need some flavor in my life. Why are they always the last videos to be uploaded? LMAO!

I sincerely hope Lisa didn't make the uniform for the 1st game. I have been quiet around the forum for a long time. I'm gonna start commenting more because this uniform is a NO! It looks like two halves of two uniforms. It's not flattering and it looks better from the back than the front. I'm not a fan of the hair either...but I don't wanna just complain on my first post back after years. I do think that the presentation on Sunday was much better than Saturday. Hopefully they can build upon that. But I really think the styling from Saturday night leaves much to be desired.

lmao  learned from the best. RIP Aretha! 

Drammy04 said:

Y'all aint slick! Uniforms, lol

They're just getting started. If they get a couple of their crabs together on the basics, I feel Yasmine is going to let loose. I can't wait to see what new and exciting elements she'll debut. 

Man I would've love to have see Jada complete her 3rd year with stingettes even if she didn't get captain. What ever happened to Deja (crab '16)? She was a great dancer as well. 

She's doing a great job IMO. Her squad will gel soon enough. I enjoy watching them. 

P.H. said:

They're just getting started. If they get a couple of their crabs together on the basics, I feel Yasmine is going to let loose. I can't wait to see what new and exciting elements she'll debut. 

Deja been trying out every year but hasn’t made it since her crab year. She was awesome tho

Anatasia1100 said:

Man I would've love to have see Jada complete her 3rd year with stingettes even if she didn't get captain. What ever happened to Deja (crab '16)? She was a great dancer as well. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service