Well since parade season is over next thing up is doll tryouts. I personally hope we don’t have a top 15 situation again,it caused a lot of drama. I expect one of the young ladies from the Final 15 to make it though

Views: 29145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

STOP. LISTING. NAMES. WHEN.IT.COMES. TO. WHO. DIDNT. MAKE. A. LINE. 

is you ignant?  that is a NO NO in this culture, and im sure you are old enough to know that. STOP DOING THAT!

I think you just answered your own question, buddy.. lol

If DT makes this team, then April just became the sole sponsor of the Dolls. lol

But considering that both DT and April are both very talented dancers in their own right, plus are both still young, themselves, I'd fully expect them both to go off and do their own things at some point.

That may be a good thing.  April has that eye for detail with uniforms and presentation that may prove to be very beneficial for the squad. And she can be more accessible than DT.  No knock to DTara at all, but she has a totally separate and busy life and family aside from Doll. 

In other news, I think I found the concept of what Bayou 17 uniform was SUPPOSED to look like. 

She disrobes at 1:10

https://youtu.be/eUQKYT-0pGU

I've JUST voted for D'Tara M. aka D'Tara Franks as a potential Houston Texans DOLL lol  !!!! We have never had a DOLL as a Houston Texans..........so get the VOTES OUT JAGUAR NATION  !!!!  Deadline April 26, 2018 

Does anybody know if THE DOLLS and JUKEBOX WILL perform FOR this Saturdays SPRING GAME ???

Does anyone know if Kaylon will be auditioning again? She didn’t perform after bayou classic, but jada did. I hope it has nothing to do with grades. She’s captain material to me.

ON a FIRST CLASS FRIDAY ....IN THE stone MISS Tracy PRINCE leading,featuring Gina JOBE AND IT ain't OVER !!! GEAUX Columbia BLUE AND Ole SCHOOL GOLD 2018 Football TEAM !!!! LET'S GET IT JAGUARS !!!
Baby, BE MINE BY MICKI HOWARD !!!
YES, YOU SEE, I'VE ALWAYS told you guy's THAT QUEEN BEY WOULD 'VE. Been a DOLL.
NICE spot LIGHT, MR HAYMER, JORDAN and Mr BOOK !!!!
Tailyn’a studio session was amazing. KP and Jordan were great, but Tailyn…Tailyn is the captain we need in 2018. Girl is showing me who’s really working it behind the scenes. Always knew there was something about her and I finally see it. Blossom girl. Let the people know.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service